LaundryLieutenant - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - LaundryLieutenant

What’s your BYOND key?

LaundryLieutenant

What’s your Discord ID?

lieu_lieu

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Lawliet ‘Lazarus’ Aeternus

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Kur’Tnar

What clan are you joining?

Cnãw(Approved/Has permission)

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

It depends, really. If Kur’Tenr is aware that the marines are still in a fight with the xenos or he is hurt, he’d make a retreat unless he is given no other choice but to hunt them down. On the contrary, if the marines were explicitly told to hunt down Kur’Tenr or fellow Yautja, Kur’Tenr would start hunting down the marines as they are dishonorable for hunting Yautja down in a group.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

If another Yautja has killed the prey that I had marked and they were aware of it, it would stain my honor, therefore I would ask them to an honor duel unless they make up for their actions

your story is good but i dont think i’ve seen you around
at what timezone and time do you usually play at?

1 Like

Hey man, just want to say Your story is great but in game I have never seen you.

1 Like

Oh! My timezone’s GMT+8, I do see Stalkerino in-game around sometimes. I’m on the lowpop side bit of things, I guess.

1 Like

We appreciate your interest in the whitelist! While your story has interesting design choices to stand out, the overall content could use some fleshing out with dialogue being restructured to feel smoother.

Another issue is the lack of community support, as well as alot of council and whitelisted players unable to see you in-game to gauge your roleplay.

Unfortunately, i’ll have to deny this application. You’re free to apply again in 30 days!

Added pred:denied and removed pred:waiting