LETS GO MARINES ARE YOU READY TO KILL

WE ARE GONNA SHOW THOSE BANANA HEAD SONS OF BITCHES THAT THEY COULD NOT HAVE PICKED A WORSE ENEMY THAN THE HUMAN RACE.

WE ARE GONNA BLOW THE HELL OUT OF THOSE DUMB BUGS UNTIL WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING LEFT TO SHOOT EM WITH

AND THEN WE ARE GONNA STRANGLE THEM WITH THEIR OWN LIVING GUTS
WERE GONNA GIVE EM A BELLY FULL OF LEAD AND A POOL OF THEIR OWN BLOOD TO DROWN IN

but everyone lets try to remember to keep language respectful and inclusive

12 Likes

Literally 1984

13 Likes

this is PG 13 game we need to be inclusive no saying bad words!!!

7 Likes

thank you americans for once again spreading your ethics to us uncivilized masses <3

12 Likes

This is peak clown word safe space PC bull shit. I am a proud Detard. I call my self that. This beyond stupid hugbox crap.

8 Likes

Not all American agree with this stupidity.

2 Likes

We are inching ever closer and some people think it is a joke. Honk honk.

2 Likes

Again, the curse of overzealous first worlders strikes once more

3 Likes

Again not all Americans agree with this crap. Some people actually like to have fun.

4 Likes

What if I call my self Deltard. I dare to be stupid.

5 Likes

LETS SHOOT CIVILIANS, LETS WARCRIME THE CLF, LETS TEAR THEM LIMB FROM LIMB AND SHOOT THEIR KIDS AND THEN…
Whoa, did you really just call them the R word private ? Get BE’d.

4 Likes

Play the Curb your enthusiasm theme.

2 Likes

I will get noted for calling my self Deltard. Kill reason and tradition because some imagined person had their feelings hurt.

4 Likes

I am going to cut the bullshit for a second and be serious. Yes, I know this is an acid goop thread. On a serious note, I should be allowed to call my self a Detard. That is a step too far.

4 Likes

we gotta touch grass now archibald they dont want us no more

2 Likes

John and Duke RN

5 Likes

Maybe it is time for us to hang up our guns. We had a good run and a lot of good times. Met a lot of amazing people. It is actually sad. Deltard is part of this community. It is heart and soul of what Delta is. As passed on to me by Tex of the Black Pants Legion. It honestly feels like a piece of CMs heart and soul is being ripped out. And I do not know why. It makes me honestly sad.

3 Likes

I NEED AN AMERICAN TO PROTECT ME
I NEED AN AMERICAN TO TREAT ME AS IF BELONGED TO A GROUP OF ENDANGERED SPECIES
I NEED AN AMERICAN TO EDUCATE ME ON ETHICAL COMMUNICATION
I NEED AN AMERICAN TO BE MY BASTION AGAINST ALL BIGOTRY
I NEED AMERICANS TO REGULATE SPEECH
I NE- ACK

5 Likes

Again, for the record as a proud American, I do not support this decision. To be crystal clear to people who would miss read what I say either intentionally or unintentionally, I only object to not be able to say Deltard.

2 Likes

Im playing Red dead redemption rp with bill carson now, i truly have made it in the world where i can game with bill carson

3 Likes