Admin who banned you?

BlackDragon813

Total Ban Duration

262800 minutes.

Remaining Duration

262800 minutes.

What other servers do you play on?

no

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

no

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

No

Reason for Ban:

You have been noted by BlackDragon813.
The note is : Applied Permaban was never placed, reapplying.
If you believe this was filed in error or misplaced, make a staff report at The CM Forums
You can also click the name of the staff member noting you to PM them.
You have been banned by blackdragon813.
Reason: Applied Permaban was never placed, reapplying…
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 262800 minutes.

Links to previous appeals:

no

Your appeal:

i really dont know what i did for this ban, admin wont explain anything

Hello Lizardima you were banned today due to a clerical error. The reason you were banned is posted below:

Banned for 43800 | 30 day ban filing for perma - Player set their custom security record for their character to “runoff from jail for raping 20 school-boys”. Player has a horrendous note history and previous 30 day ban for community expectations in the last 3 months. by morrowwolf (MaintainerManager)

This is a permanent ban, and BlackDragon813 was correcting a laps in your ban which was not intended. Please consider revising your appeal to address that reason.

i changed that record right in that day when admin pmed me
and 3 months later, (after 2! months of ban included) you just pban me. for what? clerical error? what the hell

i cant understand thats some kind of justice or what

Our head admin will handle your case when you submit a permaban appeal. The way permabans work on this server is that you will be given a temporary ban while your permaban is being processed; your permaban was taking a long time to process and thus your timed ban ran out, so your timed ban was re-applied. For all intents and purposes you should not have been on the server when you were banned. This is the last thing I am going to write on this appeal, I recommend you re-write your appeal to reflect the reason for which you were banned, and the reason you believe your permanent ban should be lifted.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting

Permanent bans may not be appealed for 180 days after being placed.