Admin who banned you?

Host

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Forever :frowning:

What other servers do you play on?

Sometimes the dead space server 8+ months ago

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Paradise from 2 years ago

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Meta-comms

Links to previous appeals:

I have no past appeals for this ban

Your appeal:

Hello, I’d like to start this off with saying thank you for the opportunity to appeal my ban despite my history within the community, the last 6 months have sparked alot of thinking for me when it comes to my mindset and the people I surround myself with and how said things can affect how you feel / act on a daily basis, I’ve worked really hard on reforming myself not only in online communities that I’m apart of but also within my day to day life and I think I’m truly ready for a final chance at being apart of this community that I’ve mistreated and neglected heavily.
On the topic of my ban reason I’d like to start with saying I completely own upto my actions when it comes to the situation and I was entirely in the wrong here, the things I said and did in that discord was unacceptable and I’d like to apologize to the people affected by my actions and the harsh things I’ve said.
I’ve largely distanced myself from the majority of the people who negatively influenced me and my behaviours in effort of actually making a change with myself and I hope I get a chance to show off that someone with enough reflection can truly change. Thank you for your time and have a good day :grin:

12 Likes

Myself and a number of other admins will be reviewing this appeal.

Accepted

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting

with extreme circumstances*