<HEIGHT: 4’10"
<TATOOS: R-Lat Neck - Sol; L-Lat Neck - Sunflower
<SCARS: Candidate Confidential
<EYES: Blue
<HAIR: Blue
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Candidate Autobiography and Application for Scholarship

Good day LUA Scholarship Allocation Committee,

My name is Rah Serasa, student in the Bachelors of Liberal Arts program applying for the Scholarship regarding Artistic Competence and Academic Performance. Per the requirements of this Scholarship, I will be divulging some aspects of my life, my artistic performance, and my academic success thus far.

On the 25th of December, 2061, I was born on Xibou to a family of two, those who would have been my mother and father. In 2062, at an unspecified time and date, they were arrested by Colonial Marshal Bureau officers on charges of sedition and the smuggling of firearms onto Xibou. Following their detainment, I was transported to Luna to become an integrated refugee, adopting to the culture and language of the region, though the change in environment had unfortunate effects on my physical wellness.

Regardless, my education continued with flying colors, being fully integrated at 18 years old. Now with a greater right to self determination, I sought aid in resolving less than ideal physical effects of my body; it has been three years since then. In that time, I attended LUA, coming to maintain a more than stable grade at which I was frequently brought on President’s and Dean’s listings. My GPA for the three dedicated years of education speaks for my proficiency in both the arts and honor based education, earning me a place among the Honor Fraternity Mu-Alpha-Sigma.

Concerning my artistic competence, my pieces have been leading in ways of both methodology and perspective of the arts. I hold multiple awards invested by artistic institutions, and I hope to add this one among them.

Thank you for this unique opportunity, I hope to hear from you all soon.

Sincerely,
Rah Serasa, Liberal Arts Major - BA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Reason: Candidate no longer applicable; USCM Draftee

3 Likes

I still want to know what the fuck a Despin Conversion is. (this bit just reminded me of how lambert went through some shit known as “Despin Conversion” as a baby)

From what I gather from Lambert’s situation, she was likely born Intersex, and given they refer to the psychological state of her post-procedure in relation to sex-congruency, it’s likely they modified her intersexual characteristics. What all that implies, I’m uncertain of, but that’s the running theory in the Aliens community.

As for Rah, she wasn’t born intersex, just trans.

OH NONO NOT LIKE THIS

4 Likes

I love you John R Public.

2 Likes

this guy just reacted on my every single post on the forums

immediate restraining order

4 Likes

Marry me, John R Public.

1 Like

Should have went basket weaving major. Rookie mistake.

1 Like