GENERAL INFORMATION

BIRTH NAME: Eliot Beailovksy

NAME: Eliot Beail

ALIASES: Bear, B@r3, @ce

HEIGHT: 6’0ft

WEIGHT: 170lbs

HAIR COLOR: BLACK

EYE COLOR: BLACK

BIRTHPLACE: WARNING FILE CLASSIFIED, REQUIRES HIGH CLEARANCE . . .

VOICE TRANSCRIPT
RELATIONS.mp3

"Do you have any relations or friends serving for the USCM?

Yes, a couple… I guess, marines here can’t be bothered to speak a word, because I look zzzzzzzzzzzzzt. First, it is my friend Don, Don Nivans, we call em Pigeon. Cool guy, I met him since the first time I joined USCM, he teached me stuff… He is a little aggressive, but atleast I can talk to him. Sadly these days I’ve been transferred and deployed into operations without him, I’ve been alone, well sometimes my other friends are here so I am not really sad, I am a brave Marine! Oorah!

Continue please.

Oh yeah, there is this friend named Murphy Major, or Murphs. She is the best fucking Marine, She is chill. I’ve seen her as a part of the ship engineering department, she fucking… Nevermind, I can’t say it here. And then, there is… Oh fuck… I forgot his name. Shit, I think uh… he was Smoky Ryder? Wait that’s not him… Oh god damn it I lost my memory, but he was like, a good and close friend of mine, we always stay together, but one day, he was missing in action during an operation against CLF. And now err… Serena Shane, not really a close friend but, at least we get to know each other. And then there is Gramps. Fucking Silverton, we are not enemies though, but we hate each other, kind of. Everytime we meet, I fucking push that man off the floor, then he screams for his ankles! Haha! And yeah, I guess that’s it. I’m sorry for those who I didn’t mention, I couldn’t remember.

Thank you, mister."

SMALL_tidbits

"What do I like and what I don’t? Ah, well, I really like the Unga juice, I carry them around in a canteen, it helps my health. It looks like this, yeah. And then I… erm… oh, I like the Desert Eagle, sometimes I found it on the ground during operations, and just shoot at my enemies, they drop down instantly! But for some fucking reason, they call it illegal. And, this is just an OPINION, you can trust me, I respect… Communist, I don’t have any hate towards them, this doesn’t mean I’m communist! Just that they are cool, I also love something related to CQC. And then, I fucking hate when the requisitions vendor run out of shits I need, god damn it. And then I hate caverns, not like I’m scared but I’m just bored, every fucking operations I’m in it always end up in caves.

MARINES! DURING THIS GREENSHIFT, WE ARE GOING TO HOST A BOXING MATCH AT THE RUNWAY!

Oh shit boxing match! I gotta go!

Wa-it!

Military_Life

Error! File is damaged, try again.

Early_lfie

Error! File is damaged, try again.

3 Likes

thanks to @Murphers for teaching me how to do these lol

1 Like