Make it so ghosted players can spawn in as Working Joes.

Working Joe is a relatively harmless role, especially compared to something like pred, which is what this idea is based off of.

Ghosted players with the synth WL should be able to spawn in as Working Joes, just like ghosted players with the pred WL can. Working Joe is pretty unimpactful to the round, if entirely. So it would be cool to see more Working Joes around the Almayer.

Plus it would increase the cleanliness of the ship, which generally tends to become covered in blood by 12:45.
(Which is the most important part :smile:)

3 Likes

If I’m remembering right, this was planned but don’t remember what happened to it.

1 Like

As BeagleGaming stated, it was planned, but never implemented. The hope is to one day have it in place, but I’ve been struggling to find the time to code, and there is only so much bribing that I can do.

P.S. The only problem I can see is someone is playing synth, it would probably be difficult to return to your body from WJ. It may be one way trip.

3 Likes

Yeah no problem dude you can, just apply to synth and get accepted :smiley:

2 Likes

I did because I am cool and awesome and cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve decided to start trying to implement this to further improve my knowledge in DM overall:

1 Like

It was my understanding WJ was for WL synths only. Will this PR change that? Still a good idea either way.

1 Like

nope, still going to be locked to admins & synthetic whitelisted players.

It is up to the dev team if they think allowing players without whitelist play WJ is a good idea or not.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

2 Likes

Is there going to be a limit? I saw Morrow’s comments about a limit being placed.

1 Like

3, for now. Like morrow said.

1 Like