manlyguy_ - Discord Ban Appeal

Discord Ban Appeal - manlyguy_

What is your Discord ID?

What is your BYOND key?

manlyguy

Total Ban Duration

Permanent. ( I have no idea when I was banned probably on November 28, 2023? Not sure )

Reason for Ban

Making a racist comment.

Appeal

First things first, I’m sorry for those I have offended with my behavior. I should’ve never said those things in discord while under the influence of alcohol, My drinking is getting better and I have stopped behaving in such a manner that causes problems with everyone. In game I was banned for a week and after that I started improving on my behavior and not causing any problems.
This was with a friend (that I will not name of) and he made the joke , I felt like I should join the joke too, which led me to get my ban. We renamed our flamers racist and then moderator Salt banned us for a week, I took this to discord and brag about it ( which is very very stupid of me to do) and that led me to the discord ban. Overall I deserve the bans. I looked at the guidelines again and promise to not make another problem for moderators in the future

After this in-game and discord ban my notes have been clean.

And I have been more active in this community and there hasn’t been a problem with me.

2 Likes

I like to withdraw this appeal as its states that permanent bans cant be appeal untill 180 days has passed. Also I see there is alot of discord drama that i want no part.

3 Likes

Closed per above request.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting