Marine law, Military police and justice.

See this is why as CMP, I have a personal rule that absolutely no arrests are to be attempted aboard the Alamo, or should MP personnel even attempt to board the dropship before first drop. Any MP who goes on is either a noob, or a shit stirrer looking for excuses to throw flashbangs and delay drop 10-15+ minutes. If someone gets on the Alamo after committing a crime, 99 times out of 100 just tag them in the MP system and let em deploy, it is absolutely not fucking worth it.

Similar rules for briefing, unless someone is actively shooting up brief I’m inclined to let em slide, if CO wants to BE thats their business.

MPs who skip these will bitch and moan and moan and bitch about OOC protections, ML rulings, ask for ahelps, or to get people sleeped, all before they’re willing to acknowledge the fact that either they really ought to have known better, or admit to soft griefing.

6 Likes

Correct take.

1 Like

NOOOOOO! YOU ARE GIVING MARINES ARREST IMMUNITY IN ALAMO THAT IS BAD NOOOOOO! They broke the law, the have to be punished, surerly 20 minute sentence will make them think next time they break the law! :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

MPs have to follow CSGO prison server rules, if you get within a tile of multiple marines that is considered “your fault” and not the guys currently beating the shit out of you.

5 Likes

Finally someone who gets the the drop ship is a no man’s land for MPs

1 Like

Seriously, I do not fucking get why MPs try to go on the Alamo unless its intentional griefing. You know exactly what is gonna happen, there is zero question of whats gonna happen. You will get perma stunned, stripped, start tossing flashbangs, get half of delta arrested, drop delayed, et cetera.

Maybe, MAYBE, as CMP if Im helping load gear or talking to a meta buddy I MIGHT step on alamo, and thats after years of trying to build up name recognition and having an easily identifiable character, but even then its a gamble at the absolute best of times. SGT Johnny Unga the MP with zero drip is just begging to get ganked

3 Likes

No matter what the marines WILL lynch you on alamo, even if the reason you’re onboard is because the guy you’re trying to arrest shot up req line, blew up CIC and killed jones marines will not care and will still lynch the MP trying to arrest the marine.

2 Likes

Only acceptable response to someone killing jones is to announce a medal for the head of whoever is responsible, and let nature take its course. Such a crime cannot be handled within the bounds of law, a posse must be formed.

5 Likes

If one day i’ll become a CO, i will give a medal to every marine who confirmed to have killed Jones or any other Cat. Cat hater number one here, reporting for duty.
On a serious note, the only times i enter Dropship before first drop is to help load stuff or to guide privates in. But i always make sure to exit before the pilot even thinks of dropping down

1 Like

Only times I have ever found acceptable to enter the dropship on first drop as MP, is when someone is actively shooting a person/s. Aside from that, you won’t catch me handling an arrest there….I have seen lynch mobs strip MPs naked with flashbangs flying and general shit behaviour occur.

As stated by @Cassie451 , mark down their name and arrest later.

It is a two way street though, I’ve seen people be punished OOC by staff for this LRP behaviour under the rule of Round Start Shenanigans. End of the day the MP is still just doing his job.

1 Like

Honestly just let the marines handle it, they all have guns and they’re all waiting for an excuse to decap somebody, you can recover the body when somebody throws them out.

1 Like

Marines usually do, or they point at you (the MP) to handle them. When shootings occur, I just ask who did what and I usually get my answer

1 Like

Cowardice.

Take the alamo by force. No where is safe for criminals.

4 Likes

i’m finally started to understand this, the Military police can be as quick and chaotic as you wish it to be.

You can be peacemaking sheriff in town, or a real trouble maker,

I was the witnessing round when bravo SADAR got arrested for 15 minutes because he was holding his RPG unholstered, then other people getting arrested for couple of incedents,

Was a complete mess but the my smile, was constant.

1 Like

This is the way.

1 Like

action hero MP that single handedly captures a shitboot and escapes with their quarry alive from a packed dropship earns the right to become a provost marshall

1 Like

man, in one time a mp arested me for droping a used ciggar of smoke
down the ground and say to me colect and i say No and i got arrested for some minutes

1 Like

Sounds dumb, appeal it if it happens, best offence he can charge you for is insubordination.

1 Like

most COs would probably pardon a “pick up that can” insub charge

3 Likes