Marines of legend

James Parker strikes the perfect balance between a shitposter who knows this is just a game and someone invested in the Aliens universe. He’s like Captain Cruz from Aliens: Colonial Marines if he was Serbian. war hero

6 Likes

Yes, upper deck, maints east of memorial in the closets along with a handheld crew monitor.

2 Likes

superstar Gunney Finch Whiner

4 Likes

Ducky, Gramps, Brad Ward and of course Larry Cornelius.

7 Likes

simon ‘ghost’ mcshain

7 Likes

If Simon is on it then fuck it, we may as well add Laurencia Beck and Kenneth Lance

4 Likes

OK, lets go. I’m adding both beck and lance for mastering the art of abusing the hell out of marine law. Both are the heroes of every atleast slightly powertripping MP and really brought the department futher, and if it was futher towards dedicaded greifer department.

5 Likes

Darrell “Dingo” Sturt ~ a fellow cheeky Australian.

Haven’t seen them on as regularly as they used to be, but when they’re in a leadership role you can be certain a fun round is ahead, complete with the in character lingo (“Azza, Bazza, Cazza and Dazza” squads :rofl: :saluting_face:)

3 Likes

TRUE!

1 Like

They are legends for the wrong reason but legends all the same. Legend in the same way the Baba Yaga is a legend.

1 Like

Laurencia Beck

Im doing it unironically. I miss them.

As a fan of chaos some of the best rounds I have ever seen are with Beck as MP. The almayer just on fire, people aslept, and me just howling with laughter.

All marines had to do was not flip out and commit crimes… and just her presence would cause their small minds to short circuit and start shooting out windows or assaulting people

Another notable mp. Brett Matherson. He once caused a riot by arresting marines wearing top hats.

15 Likes

here is one Bob Hanco this legend helped teach me the ropes of CM and how not to be bald, also Samantha Hadcock taught me how to not look bald.

3 Likes

Yuri Zaitsev
Chris Peach
Dolores Waits
Joseph Murta
This list could go on for a tad longer as there are a lot of older folks who no longer play but were exceedingly active in the past, but I’ll curtail it here.

3 Likes

David Daboza, one of the first guys to use engineering traps on survivor to their fullest, and one of the old surv mains he taught me most of the things I now know about engineering traps.

7 Likes

Him and Fizz were/are awesome survs 100%

3 Likes

We also can’t forget our favorite Charlie medics Reid and Mao :DDDDDD

4 Likes

c’mon man quit joking around, I’m no legend.

2 Likes

i love reid and mao i would die for them

2 Likes

He used to be known as Roy “Dutch” Holland but now he changed his middle name to Barbarus. He got me into CM and molded me into an ideal delta. If you ever see 2 marines fighting outside Delta prep and tabling each other, it’s Felix “Engine” McCoy and Roy Holland

2 Likes

Warfan and Biolock goodmins

5 Likes