Marines of legend

Talk about notable marines that are still around or have moved on from CM

4 Likes

Colonel Greg Lauffer, the Miracle of Sol.

10 Likes

In the darkest depths of space, a legend was born
Wallace K. Haar, his presence felt from dusk till dawn
With muscles of iron and a fearless heart of steel
He faced the alien horde, his fate he refused to conceal

With a rifle in his hand, and fir ein his eyes
He battled the xenomorphs, never backing down or compromise
Through the blood and sweat, he’d fight with all his might
Colonial Marine Haar, a beacon of hope shining bright

Wallace K. Haar, the warrior of the stars
Through the battles and the scars, he’ll never lose heart
With courage and valor, he’ll defend us all
In the face of danager, he’ll never let us fall
Wallace K. Haar, the elgend will endure
His name forever pure, the savior we adore
Haar!

8 Likes

In the silence of the night, shadows dance upon the wall
A warrior’s tale unfolds, as legends begin to call
Mayl Fore, the name that echoes through the ancient halls
A hero of the past, who stood strong and never falls

With ever shot, the battlefield trembles under his might
A fearless warrior, guiding us through the darkest night
Mayl Fore, the savior of LV-624 and the United Americas
His legacy lives on, in the hearts of all who never bow to the xenos

7 Likes

Matt Krisher and AJ Acosta are both Spartans amongst marines.

2 Likes

i would say bob cross although he maybe more Notorious and bill Carson is another good one.

3 Likes

Jiro’s largely stopped playing but the rounds with them as CO are some of my most memorable. The sometimes-dumb plans fell on their face just as often as they worked, but they were always pretty damn fun.

1 Like

Tim “Caz” Tilton, great RPer and robust pretty sure is a xeno main now unless CAZ the xeno is someone else.
Braden Bunten or however you spell it, good at killing things
Braden ‘Aces’ Stephenson absolute menace of a CO and I believe I have no wins again him as Queen

4 Likes

That Jane JJ Jacobson person is awesome and has better game sense than 90% of the playerbase

6 Likes

Stinky Strangler. He is little known because admins have covered most info about him and silenced his victims. But be warned. If you see him, RUN and dont let him remove your boots.

7 Likes

I could name so many but the most legendary marine for me of all time is Dusty AttenBRUH.

Once saw this guy Baton slug an overextending deep for a screech queen last minute and she hadn’t weeded her approach. Learned that day it blocks screech and we just BULLIED her down. Hero gamer, Hero person too!

7 Likes

Xur

2 Likes

Windhealer, Dinkle, Bob Shoe.

4 Likes

Ahmed and River Cherry.

1 Like

Dallas Weeter and Brad Ward are the bane of backliner xenos. Every time I see a non elder runner pounce them I know that they’re about to die.

I still have no idea how Dallas gets a riot helmet every round, is there a maint spawn or something?

5 Likes

Is ahmed still active, even? cause I hope he is jobbanned from everything

1 Like

The one. The only maruico Schofield a true hero to all bravo comtechs and SL’s o7

5 Likes

+1. I miss dogging on Krisher about his hair.

2 Likes

Krisher is one of the two people that made me want to stick around on CM when I first came back.

1 Like

Ducky.

I tell this story alot but who cares.

Back in the old times, there were squad prep rooms, with attachments able to be vended by SLs and Specs.

One day a rather misguided alpha marine walked into the middle of delta while we were getting gear.

The alpha demanded an attachment from Ducky and when Ducky told him to get lost, the alpha made the unfortunate decision to call him the Hardest of R slurs

The MPs had to flashbang the prep repeatedly and drag marines away to get delta to stop beating the alphas (by then) severely dead body. There was blood EVERYWHERE and the alpha didnt have a single bone intact.

Sometimes I miss the old days

7 Likes