MaximusRex - Player Report: Pa'kui-Ca Eaul'Haa, Predator Honor Code - Spirit of the Whitelist

MaximusRex - Player Report: Pa’kui-Ca Eaul’Haa, Predator Honor Code - Spirit of the Whitelist

What’s your BYOND key?
MaximusRex

Time of incident:
2023-04-07T01:30:00-04:00

Your character name:
Larry Corneliolious

Accused BYOND key:
Flpfs

Accused character name:
Pa’kui-Ca Eaul’Haa

What rule(s) were broken?:
Predator Honor Code - Spirit of the Whitelist

Description of the incident:
During a round of Sorokyne Strata, I was playing bravo PFC Larry Corneliolious. After a quick FoB setup, I had teamed up with Brad Ward and Jane “JJ” Jacobsen to head to the canteen to assist in frontline fighting. When we arrived, the marines are in full on open warfare against xenomorphs and I move to join the fight. As I rotate mere feet from the frontline to heal up and change magazines, I get a ping on my MD to my side. Assuming it’s one of the many lurkers or runners in the area, I turn.

Flpfs decloaks, roars, and charges with a scythe.

As soon as I see the red coloration of his Predator, my heart sinks. I know it’s him. He’s after me. He’s been very, very aggressive about hunting my character over the last week to the point where it’s starting to become an obvious grudge. Just the round prior, after a very pleasant predator fight with TheBiggest where I was bested, Flpfs went out of his way to try and goad them to decapitate me instead of throwing me back. The last dozen or so direct fights I’ve had with Flpfs, he has refused any attempts at me speaking or RPing with him and gone straight to murder. Not even a curt “I am here for your head”, just a decloak and charge. It’s the exact same song and dance here.

Flpfs laser-focuses on me and goes in. I backpedal and fire. For context, I am literally on screen of the marine frontline, where marines are trading fire with the xenomorph advance. Where I’m standing and to my immediate right is a solid line of cramped fortifications. To my left, Lurkers and runners are actively attacking our back. Pings are everywhere. Flpfs engages me in the thick of it all. The fight causes massive disruption to the conflict, friendly fire flies everywhere and the smartgunners all direct their fire from the aliens to him. As I tried to bob and weave away, it got to the point where flpfs was bodily pushing past medics, engineers, and wounded to get to me regardless of the collateral damage. Under MASSIVE concentrated fire he’s barely forced away, and I limp back to the FoB to recover.

I inform Brad and Jane that the “Cloaky stabby thing” is hunting me, and that I need to get myself healed. After a good fifteen minutes or so on the doctor carousel, I’m back at full strength. Hearing how bad the front is suffering, I reluctantly move back to assist. As I reach the front once again, it takes less than five minutes for the route to begin. There are a lot of wounded and we’re losing ground quickly. As we’re falling back, I’m covering two wounded PFCs falling back and trying to hold off a multitude of pings. One of these pings materialize as none other than Flpfs himself, who instantly re-engages. Absolutely ignoring the wounded marines and flanking xenos, Flpfs drives me away from my charges in the midst of the chaos and corners me in a freezer. This time, there is no escape. As Flpfs kills me, exasperated and frustrated beyond measure, I give up.

For the first time in my five years of playing Larry, I broke character and uttered my last words: “I’m done.”

To add insult to injury, even though he decapitated me, he did not take my head as trophy. He left it right next to my body as basically the biggest “Fuck you” possible, even though it took his three tries to best me. This behavior does not surprise me at all coming from flpfs. There are numerous reports from other predators and players of this type of conduct from him. The utter disregard for the integrity of the major frontline engagement was flagrant, and he took major advantage of the routing situation to corner me at my weakest and most vulnerable in the last fight. I ask the councilors to take a solid look at this behavior and judge him accordingly.

Evidence:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet - Finding my head later on as a runner.

he has refused any attempts at me speaking or RPing with him and gone straight to murder. Not even a curt “I am here for your head”, just a decloak and charge. It’s the exact same song and dance here.

On the several rounds I have ever seen you, I have seen zero lines of dialogue from you, ever. I have never attempted to roleplay with you, yes, because we only fight. From my perspective, you just seem eager to fight predators and that’s it. I don’t talk to the other whitelistees and I don’t read minds to know your intentions. Just that you shoot me, so then we fight.

Why should I sit there and type roar and write stuff in my translator? So you can set me on fire and shoot me?

As we’re falling back, I’m covering two wounded PFCs falling back and trying to hold off a multitude of pings.

When I see you, you are with 4 marines behind the frontlines, chatting. I don’t think it’s frantic as you made out to be, seeing as we had the chance to also have a fully fledged fight.

Flpfs drives me away from my charges in the midst of the chaos and corners me in a freezer. This time, there is no escape.

You mean, you use your flamer in a narrow space while fighting me, and you get outmanuvered cornered into walking in your fire’s tiles, five times, leading to…

I broke character and uttered my last words: “I’m done.”

You saying this, as I get you into crit with my wristblades. I don’t buy it that it was you “breaking character” but more angry that your fight didn’t pan out the way as expected.

he did not take my head as trophy.

I usually never do.

There are numerous reports from other predators and players of this type of conduct from him.

What conduct? Metagrudging?

All in all, this report is written in a very sensational style, and built ontop of a lie.

90% of this report is you talking about how I was mean and evil and contains no HC violations. The only topic of debate here is the fact that the final hunt was on the frontlines.

I disagree. I fought you on the back of the frontline instantly when I encountered you. I didn’t stop to do a complex analysis of the frontline’s situation. I had you in my line of sight and had to take the opportunity in the moment. You were far enough from the action that you were chilling with 4 other marines and chatting, and that was enough for me.

I have every right to hunt you when you shoot me and act hostile to me. If you truly want to avoid me, why do you try to kill me every round? This was posted on the same day that you reported me.

I don’t hold anger, just confusion. When we fight in every single predator round I am in, why are you surprised that you are bested literally once?

1 Like

Accused player has been permabanned so this report is closed.

From Player Reports to Whitelist Reports