Medals Awarded to people by the CO

Just going to use this to keep track of all medals given out by COs. Since there is no way to track them currently. So post your screenshots here.

3 Likes

I remember there used to be a way to check out your medals years ago. Why was that removed?

Edit: Found these pictures I had from 2020, so yeah, I am not in the wrong about it.

old asf medals

The second one was awarded by Adam Berkshire. A dude who used to play CM back in the day. I believe he left the server that same year due to burnout. Haven’t seen him again ever since.

Dunno who gave me the other medal (maybe Windhealer?). I’ve also tried to look for more recent medals but I do not screenshot them sadly

1 Like

I like this idea. Need to figure out how to upload mine.

1 Like

PasteBin with gyazo caps

Einzburn Medal Collection

This is my old 2019-2018 medal collection where I used to main SL

https://i.gyazo.com/037010af08a5297ffc757089c6d51c3a.pnghttps://i.gyazo.com/25 - Pastebin.com

OOC > View Own Records > Merit Records

I have no medals but I assume this is where you can find yours.

I have seven medals. Proudest of the 7th. Need to figure out a way to post it.

1 Like

Sadly, that is not the case.

1 Like

Nope, it used to be an screen like the one we have currently for viewing your playtimes (see my screenshot above)

However, it got removed years ago, but I cannot remember why. Removal came with a wipe of everyone’s data back in the day. I remember that.

( Forgot to take a picture of it)

Rifleman Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov is awarded the distinguished conduct medal: ‘For distinguished, gallant and good conduct in the field. Took innitiative to combat a new hostile alien species, and won in a one versus one fight. When the almayer was later under siege by them, this marine yet again took the initiative to lead the charge, and hunt down the rest of them. If not for this marine, our ship would likely be overrun, and in pure chaos. Good work today. Issued by Major John Jackson 8/25/2182. USS Almayer; 2nd Company, 2nd Battalion “Falling Falcons”, 4th Brigade, 4th United States Colonial Marine Division.’.

Impressive, you’ve been given a medal from the future :wink:

11/04/2192.

Nice. Was this server ever set in 2192, or was that just a cringe admeme event? I guess it was the admeme event because I haven’t ever seen a round in 2192?

2184 IIRC

Post must be at least 20 characters

Entirely likely it’s just a typo.

Don’t have a screenshot of it but i once got a medal for stealing a clf nuke

Xenodevs sabotaging medals by misspelling dates?

Back in the DEFCON era the server was set in 2192, it got changed sometime in the techwebs era to what we have I THINK because of the new lore FTE brought

I don’t know how well these are gonna be formatted. Officers are really nice to me.

MEDAL 2-25-2023

Medal 3-23-2023

1 Like

1 Like

Medals are just upper-management rewarding upper-middle management

1 Like

My proudest medal yet :heart_eyes:

8 Likes