Admin who banned you?

Ro3ger

Total Ban Duration

Permament Roleban

Remaining Duration

Permament Roleban

What other servers do you play on?

Beestation, TGMC

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Tgstation, but this is no longer a part of me or how I play SS13

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

(My admin logs are bugged, they show some duplicates of same events and completely leave out others so ill just put what I last remember) ‘Poor performance as XO, beat the CMP’s pet monkey inside the brig then proceeded to get authorization to go groundside to avoid arrest.’

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

What I did was really fucked up and really LRP for a server especially considering I was a part of command crew that game. Beating the CMP’s pet monkey because it ‘could have polio’ after marines had polio was a very bad reason and a bad excuse to kill the monkey, it wont be repeated and I have learned the server’s RP standards.

I have gotten progressively better at being more MRP, which is definitely shown by my more recent survivor rounds where I have worked with corporate Liaisons as being their Weyland Yutani white goons or, teaching newer Liaison’s how to do paperwork. I have also worked as a CMB shipside several times, going as far as actually working and basically acting as a CMB agent shipside which was some of the most fun RP I had in a while where I helped subdue a CLF agent onboard.

I’ve had a Liaison rounds as well, maybe around 10-13 if I had to estimate in between where I worked as a sort of backroom Liaison shipside making contracts and deals with MT’s with official paperwork and actually rping shipside. I’ve had a lot of fun working as a Liaison and I feel like I geniunely had a net posiitve impact on most of my rounds where I played shipside roles in the present.

I’ve played as Aco maybe two or three times, as for around a week I mained Chief Engineer where I became significantly more proficent in RP. There were some events that ran shipside, two of them which were corrupted xenos in Reesearch and another one was with a ‘malfunctioning’ or ‘rogue’ ares.

I’ve also played around 70-90 survivor rounds in between , probably more than a hundered considering, but yeah I guess they’ve shown some consistency or effort especially in more recent ones (this and last month) where i’ve made an effort to teach some new survs, however some of them are just way to bald to listen to begin with so its difficult to keep a level head with them especially them guys who hop on and go straight for lockers. But thats not the point here,

With IC interactions with players I also try to display some sort of energetic-ism when im speaking with people, I guess that should make some of my interactions with some players more ‘memorable’ in a way?

There have been two hiccups though, one of them was completely accidental and completely oblivious to me at the time where I “Kanye West Stared” a xenomorph trapped inside secure dome airlock. I saw it done multiple times by other survivors but that not being an excuse, I didnt know it was wrong to do and I thought I could just make light of a boring situation and hopefully bring some funny shit to a round where we were cornered in secure dome. (I got a minor note for this) But please do not misinterperet this as me going in my LRP tendencies I used to have. But this was very minor and shouldnt affect this appeal.

There was another very petty but silly incident as well where me and another surv argued about doors out of all things. (It was not a recorded incident or administratively dealt with but I guess I should put it here for transparency)

I have also been a Lieutenant Commander on Whiskey Outpoust four times, (WO rounds are rare in my timezone it seems) and in all of them I have led with competence and abided and adhered to RP standard. I hope this shows as some sort of a point where it proves that i’ve improved on CM over the past several months.

I’ve been playing some CT recently as well, but only a few rounds but iI hope all of this shows that im trying to make an effort to actually be a decent player in CM. I’ve had a clean record for almost 4 months now, (with the exception of that Kanye West note) and I believe that I have made and shown a lot of effort and generally not being a slop RP wise on CMSS13.

Please ask any questions down below

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

Hello!

I am the Admin assigned to your Ban Appeal, otherwise known as SimPleCitES.

This is your job ban reason:

Banned from Executive Officer - Very poor preformance as they killed a CMP monkey then procceeded to get a invalid appeal from a SO, when told their appeal was invalid spent the rest of the round attempting to avoid the CMP completly not doing their dutys, and forced the CO of the round to let them go groundside to avoid the arrest by ro3ger (Moderator) on 2023-02-12 08:00:00

Your track record of notes/ban within the last few months leads me to be hesitant on accepting this, though I will give you a chance.

Consider the appeal accepted.

1 Like