Medical Speed Trial

I’ve seen too much Charlie Medic pride, so as a Delta medic, I challenge all other squad medics to post their quickest medical treatment of fucked up marines to finally determine who is the best!

Alternatively, we can have a challenge in TDome and see who can cure a patient the fastest.

2 Likes

How to revive quick 101:

1. Administer epinephrine
  2. Kitspam with trauma kits and burn kits. Assign a hotkey to cycle targeted body part. Mash that hotkey and M1.
  3. You can defib in the other hand while kitspamming if the health threshold of the character you are reviving is close enough or over -100% to successfully revive.
  4. Otherwise use the surgical suture and synth-graft to heal damage, starting with the body parts that have the most damage points which usually happen to be chest, groin and head respectively.
  5. It’s most often better to defib as few times as possible to avoid heart damage
  6. Put all the healing chemicals you have into the character at some stage of this process.
2 Likes

3 Likes

Start defibbing before scanning or administering. I strip, then defib, then inject, then scan, then kitspam. If you work fast enough you can get a marine up in seconds.

3 Likes

Also holy shit thats impressive, best I’ve gotten is probably north of 20, but not by far. I do have this one though, one of my proudest moments:

4 Likes

it was a chance’s claim iwo jima round

3 Likes

That tracks lol

3 Likes

I usually spam defib if I see someone flashing on their health bar otherwise I know I’m safe to quickly give the essential meds like bic, tram, kelo, and ina, mainly because I had an accident of causing heart break after my initial defib once

2 Likes

very true, if somebody is redlining always run up to them and instantly start defibbing, you don’t know if you have time for anything else. inject epi or revival mix while defibbing, scan after you do that

2 Likes

Step 0- Leave everyone above 240 burn-brute to perma
Step 1- Find a dead guy with less than 240 burn/brute (dead from oxy)
Step 2- Defib
Step 3- Inject epi

You just revived a guy in the span of a singular defibrillator cycle!

Beat that, deltards!

5 Likes

Heartbreak is honestly super rare from defibrillation imo nowadays, I swear it was more common before.
Typically, pretty much all the heartbreaks I see are mostly from shitty GAU CAS runs now.

2 Likes

Being a staff member is funny when you can read deadchat as you are reviving someone as they proceed to criticise you in how you are reviving them.

I think Medical players are the worst with backseat driving.

4 Likes

I’m one of these people LOL, having silver + players watching the no medal corpsman gets stressful at times

2 Likes

erm… he didnt use the triple splint pill kit defib fart body temp tech… can we jban this guy?

2 Likes

I once had some complety bald doctor “revive” me by defib spamming without healing any injuries or injecting epinephrine, leading to me getting heartbroken.

1 Like

Garlic do you want to fight. Cause this is how squad wars happen. Ask @Dreven. It did not end well for Charlie. We are Deltards. You will lose.

thats so fucking based…

1 Like

Tbf you only heartbroke because that guy was dumb, any medic that knows what they’re doibg will br hard pressed to heartbreak even when resorting to chain defibbing

1 Like

Charlie’s cool, deltards drool

Delta’s dope, charloids cope

2 Likes