Byond CKEY:

A rich guy four

Discord ID:

SPACE#5891

Character Name(s):

Rube Hawking
BI

Why do you want to become a Mentor?:

i like to help people, i like yellow names and i want my mentor back.

What gameplay areas do you know and which areas are you strong and weak in?:

im stronk in: medical, req, engineering, JTAC ig. and some misc stuff. (xenos) runner, defender, ravanger;
im weak in: command, xeno queen.

How often are to able to play CM?:

i am back, probably every 2-3 days or more often

A screenshot or transcript of your human and xeno playtimes:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/784017233889460225/1113891613463289866/image.png (human)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/784017233889460225/1113891702105714789/image.png (xeno),

Anything else you’d like to add?:

i am so back.

Well this application has been up a total of 25 days with no activity, your hours are rather middling. I’d like to see your updated playtimes since you’ve made your application. I’m going to try to get some people to respond to this as well as I imagine you haven’t been asking anyone.

This is a rather lazily put together application, you might have been a mentor before, but this is less than a paragraph of text with words like “stronk” in it. I also haven’t seen you in game, and your hours are pretty sparse in some important areas. This is the first -1 I’ve given an application.

Eh. If someone was previously a mentor and departed in good standing, and has no wild recent notes, I’d say let them back on. They clearly were qualified before. This is neither a +/- 1, this is just a neutral opinion.

Hello, while I have not been hanging around in the server for a while now, this application still has zero to almost no effort in it, seems like you really just wanted to be done with it for such a simple thing. Oh also, after 25 days I would like to see your updated hours. For now though I have to go with a -1.

I just feel that even as a prior mentor, we should still expect the same amount of effort in an application. It just makes me think you won’t care very much, and do in fact want it for the funny yellow name

How long were you a mentor previously?

I didn’t realy put much effort into this aplication mainly becouse i aplied before and i wrote a lot in that one, i learned a lot in that time as a mentor and as a player. I was an active mentor for 3 months before i burned out, i stopped playing CM for about 6 months, in that time we have moved forums and i decided that when i get back to CM i will apply again, this is the time. I am sorry for not replaying for so long but at some point i kind of forgot about it becouse i had other things to worry about. Some people didnt see me in game becouse i live in a difficult time zone and i dont realy play at the late evening or early morning when its “high pop” so mostly i saw people from europe and asia in game.

Due to your Discord ban this is gonna be denied unfortunately.