Mentor Application - chrismmar

I wish you luck Chris,

But as i already told you and talk with you, you need to get some sense and stop acting childish.
The first person bringing your past, and having a problem with it still, is yourself, since you bring it up on your app comments.

No one here likes that you been targeted by some people and whatever happened in the past. I, myself, i’m happy to see you back around in the game, but thats an issue you need to bring to staff, and let em deal with it, the more attention you give to those people, the more they gonna poke you. And the more you do things against them that also end in rule breaks for you, or public outbreaks, the more again they gonna poke you again.

And yes, you probably tired of hearing it, but you need to get some time on the game and community, and show that you changed and can be trusted with mentor or any other position. Saying that you changed after coming back to the game and having public outbursts about why you are not trusted is just reinforcing everyones original opinions that you didn’t.

I really want to see you as a mentor, and i know you have the knlowledge on most things to do so. But you you need to improve your behaviour and temper, Specially if you plan on playing SEA, where you are not supposed to break ML and are bound to rules, wich you have a lot of issues with and also understanding them. You should be an example for the community, not the opposite.

3 Likes

-1 from me.
Here is a breakdown, but I will do what I can to keep it short not repeat things that have been said, as I know you dont wanna hear it but in this case I think some need to brought back up. I also went back and forth on weather I was going to post here but given how things turned out I might as well.

To this date from your first mentor app you went from being both like and disliked to now like noone on the mentor team willing to +1 you. The people who +1 in past apps have not even shown up here to +1 you again. That alone is a red flag for me. If I were new to CM and wondering why this is the case, I can only say its you that have been and are the biggest issue here. Many of us here talked about how anyone one person is liable for their actions, something pretty much all mentors agreed too. Yes the meta groups that went after you was in-short not cool, nice or fair. But you responded to them in ways that made YOU get in shit and get a bad rep, from what I got told when I asked you didnt handle much or any of it well and just went down hill from there. You need to ahelp these things and find good safe neutral way to disengage from said situations. Your short shortsightedness, short temper, and bad track record are all just a few things brought up within the mentor team alone(plus the staff members that chimed in).

Some of your own post here and the app itself are also just proving us more right with how you still are.
Another thing that was brought up was why bother reapplying to mentor after what you said after your last time when you said iirc “i am done applying with mentor”. All that and then being more or less gone/ less active in CM only now to come back and reapply out of the blue? I get the feeling you want a sense of community that you can have fun in but also there are parts you dislike but and cant seem to make up your mind in what you really want to do.

A lot of mentor like myself were hesitant to even post here despite we all had voiced our 2 cents in mentor chat, cause none of us want to deal with the you getting aggravated again, which has caused drama and fighting as one of us put it. The point being you left us fumbling because we felt like you would cause issues once again. A person like that really needs to work hard on turning a new leaf and sticking to it.

To cut to the end of it, man you got a lot to work on before you can get mentor if your asking us you +1 you man. I say doing the bare minimum alone to rework yourself is not enough, I bet you others are think you will need to go the extra mile on top of that to really show us by that point you have changed and stick to it. I feel this needs to be said so here it my 2 cents on how to get better overall.

Re-read my 3rd paragraph and REALLY THINK about that and what you want from CM, both as a game and as a community. IF both are close then things will be still hard for you, but easier then if both sides of that question are in different mindsets and or fields so to speak. Then depending or not if you still want to push ahead and over-hull yourself DM, get back into playing CM here and there and show us the community at large you are a new and different positive person, and stick to it.

If you have any questions DM me. I willing to VC and do thing over DMs if you wish.

2 Likes

Denied, you still have all the same problems I’ve denied you for the last times based on all of the feedback here and on Discord.

1 Like

Added mentor:denied and removed mentor:waiting