Mentor Application - Foxtrot1322

Byond CKEY:
Foxtrot1322

Discord ID:
foxtrot1322#3074

Character Name(s):
Jim ‘Jam’ Miller | Paul | JI-##-M

Why do you want to become a Mentor?:
One of the most memorable moments I have had while playing CM has been my first round, walking about clueless, picking up random items and putting them on and walking into the wrong squad prep. Then out of nowhere, a man wearing a campaign hat approaches me and asks me if I am lost, I respond yes and then I get given an in depth rundown on where to go, where to get my clothes and guns and how to reload each type of firearm I can find.

I find that experience really memorable and feel that had that mentor not approached and helped me, I might have cryo’ed and not though about CM again. I really want to attempt to help any new players with whatever it is they need help with.

What gameplay areas do you know and which areas are you strong and weak in?:
I know just about every area of gameplay, barring predator and a few machines in research

• Strong suits-
  • Medical
  • Engineering
  • Map layouts and locations
  • Surgery
  • Chem making
  • Command
  • Somewhat niche things such as tactical reloads and how to make a rail flashlight
  • Marine Law

-Weak points-

• Research
  • Queen (I haven’t played it so I feel I am rather weak in that role)

How often are to able to play CM?:
On average, 16 hours a week

A screenshot or transcript of your human and xeno playtimes:
Human & xeno playtimes (There are more human roles but they are just WO roles) - Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Anything else you’d like to add?:
Nope!

1 Like

Jim is a good guy and very knowledgeable. +1

He’s an easy +1 in my book. Watched and interacted with both as Jim Miller and Paul before and he is easily one of the best survivor players in the game with all the knowledge that comes with that. On the roleplaying angle he’s solid and I don’t ever recall having a bad interaction. He’ll be a welcomed addition to the mentor team.

1 Like

Solid +1 from me, I’m confident he knows a lot about this game and would be a great fit for Mentor.

1 Like

+1 from me, seems good to me

1 Like

Seen you in-game, you looked to know you stuff and not a trouble maker from what I recall. +1 from me.

1 Like

Thank you all for your feedback, do feel free to ask any questions!

1 Like

Good +1. As a surv main I have seen Paul play multiple times and its clear that he knows the mechanics in and out. Good luck

1 Like

+Paul

Great role player. Has the synthetic whitelist to back up their RP and gameplay knowledge. Not sure there is really much else to be said. I am fully confident you’ll be able to follow the SEA/Mentor guidelines.

1 Like

Seen plenty from Jim ‘Jam’ Miller and their synthetic, Paul, to give this an easy +1

1 Like

+1 Got the hours and I can vouch his a competent guy

1 Like

Application approved, do try to get some more xeno experience though.