Discord ID:

NekoSam

Character Name(s):

Rozu ‘Nasu’ Ishina

SAM4

Vast’ba Ek-thok (Predator)

Sakura (Synthetic)

Why do you want to become a Mentor?:

Because I absolutely love helping people, especially new players. Being able to teach the next generation of this community is a privilege I always indulge myself into when I can. I used to play SEA and work as a mentor a while ago, even became a senior mentor! Although I got burned out of CM back then, and was (rightfully) removed of mentor for that good reason.

I still try to help people whenever I can, even without being a mentor. That being said, becoming a mentor again would help me get access to help them out even more!

What gameplay areas do you know and which areas are you strong and weak in?:

I hold the synthetic WL, which by itself should be a vouch for my understanding and knowledge of the game.

That aside, I know most of the game in’s and out. From how to repair windows, on cade setups, all the way to surgery steps or questions about chemicals. Pretty much anything tossed at me is something I feel comfortable being asked.

My only grasp is research, which I still don’t really understand too much. I know the basics, but that is for certain my weakest area.

How often are to able to play CM?:

10+ hours a week easily, I often play a couple rounds a day.

A screenshot or transcript of your human and xeno playtimes:

https://gyazo.com/08614a52149c981d82016343b1d7096d

https://gyazo.com/94911fde58d04637ae398d6cd5ae1740,

Anything else you’d like to add?:

Not too much but- Like I said-

I was a mentor before, and I REALLY miss being able to help people out. Not that I can’t do it now anyways (I help whenever I can), but having access to the tools and reach that mentors have to assist people would help me tremendously in reaching out to those in need ^^

4 Likes

I have seen you around in games you know what you need to do in all parts of being a mentor +1 from me hope to see you back on the team.

2 Likes

You teach new pred WL holders (me included :smile:) and being dedicated to doing so is a good sign +1

2 Likes

I think youve proven yourself enough with whitelists on your ability to be professional and answer questions, and you said you were previously a mentor so you seem like a good fit for the bill +1

2 Likes