Mentor Application - RiosTheGunner24

Byond CKEY:
RiosTheGunner24

Discord ID:
Rios#3318

Character Name(s):
Rios “Rabbit” Valletta

Why do you want to become a Mentor?:
I want to get more deep inside this community and helping it the best way I can, I don’t know spriting nor coding and my english isn’t exactly the best to be working on the Wiki, but something I always wanted to try and that I would be happy to do is teaching and guiding, spawning as SEA and helping any new player to get introduced in this game or helping any veteran player to get a doubt cleared with the Mentor Help Ticket sounds nice to me.

What gameplay areas do you know and which areas are you strong and weak in?:
I consider myself experienced with medical, research (Chemistry in general), engineering (both repairements, construction and OT bomb making) and Requisitions, Black Market too.
But I suck when it comes to Surviving, Leadership and Combat.
Plus I know nothing from Xenos.

How often are to able to play CM?:
I usually play everyday but i’ve been busy recently with personnal stuff, rather maybe 2 or 3 hours per day, depending on how free I am.

A screenshot or transcript of your human and xeno playtimes:
https://cdn.cm13.site/original/1X/5fb1e43f35f0f441d5ff833e80ad0aa50859e2c8.png

Anything else you’d like to add?:
I know I don’t have a lot of hours like other Mentors do but I still want to give it a try.

1 Like

Why is it you chose to apply while we weren’t accepting applications? It was announced multiple times on the Discord and as the Discord is required as a mentor you’re generally expected to keep up to date with announcements, etc.

1 Like

Couldn’t find any annoucements regarding that this application was closed, but I did found the one in #lesser-annoucements saying that they are taking applications again so i’m re applying soon

3 Likes