Byond CKEY:

SeedyJatz

Discord ID:

A_SaltyNut

Character Name(s):

A.J. Acosta

Why do you want to become a Mentor?:

I have been a mentor and enjoyed being able to help people in simple ways
CM has many people Joining and going and coming back so its great to just tell them what is new/ how it works now
I also want to give back to the community, CM is a fun game if you know what your doing, so helping people see how fun and how BIG of a game it is can make it grow just as I have with it

What gameplay areas do you know and which areas are you strong and weak in?:

Where do I start, I have played for 4 years? maybe more in that time:
I know how command works, tac map, fixing comms, overwatch, OB, Mortar, CAS, medical, fixing APCs, fixing Van, tank and APC, engineering, Req, SOP, marine law, xeno evolve, research, IOs, Evac, lifeboats, AA, making FOB, fixing ship side equipment, how to set hotkeys/macros, defcon, chems/making IA, making unga, and SEA Law’s and so on

I’m not the best with but willing to improve:
setting up caves defence as xeno, New research and IOs(Know how the old one works), Marine Law (get back up to date for WL CO) and I can’t think of anything else

How often are to able to play CM?:

30+ most weeks

A screenshot or transcript of your human and xeno playtimes:

Xeno:

marines:
Screenshot - 6cf3bb4918352df8dbdcf29042d5c231 - Gyazo,

Anything else you’d like to add?:

I have been a mentor meaning I know How SEA works Mhelps and what most marines need before drop before not sure why I was removed I had a burnout on CM and stopped play as often so I guess that is why maybe not
I read the changelog if I haven’t played in a bit meaning I’m Up to date with well Updates
I’m also looking at CO whitelist so I started to reread marine Law and SOP and commanding COC
As I have been around longer then playtimes my doctor and MP seems a bit low but I did do a ton before probs 30+

4 Likes

Seems like a no brainer to accept you, but might I ask why you are no longer a mentor?

As I said I THINK it that I wasn’t playing often as normal so once a month at one point so I guess they wanted to open the spot to someone more active which is fair, If not I can’t find anything about it on discord so that is my best guess

1 Like

If that’s the only reason for your discontinued status then like burgz said, I can see no reason why they shouldn’t accept you, especially considering everything you put in your app. You seem quite qualified

1 Like

I know I did a but ton of doctor so that is 30+ still, BUT MP would be more like 20+

1 Like

Yeah as mentioned, you obviously belong on the mentor team if your only shortcoming was inactivity. I don’t think getting advocates is gonna bolster your application, but h*ck it. Very knowledgeable and polite person.

+1

1 Like

please remove if im not allowed as a (now) non mentor to comment. but as an old mentor myself i vouch for SeedyJatz as top tier. Was an excellent mentor when i was active.

1 Like

Updated Playtimes
Marine: Screenshot - 7fd3fafd0e36eddc4fbe58534feb8bcf - Gyazo

Xeno: Screenshot - 3473d7b9db0b4e2d938694839446aba7 - Gyazo

Thanks for the reply’s as well!

1 Like

Application accepted.

1 Like