Mentor Application - WH0_T00Kthejam

Byond CKEY:
WH0_T00Kthejam

Discord ID:
Jam#1411

Character Name(s):
Harley Piett & Oronto Obasanjo

Why do you want to become a Mentor?:
I have fun playing the game, and I enjoy playing certain roles more than others, over time I have helped some people learn about those roles and others have helped me learn so it’s give and take. I take my experiences and use them to help other people learn and have fun- after all it’s a game at the end of the day.

What gameplay areas do you know and which areas are you strong and weak in?:
I’m reasonably strong in JTAC, not gonna say I’m the best time played does not equal competency it’s just a field I am strong in. I am also good at surgery/ Medical and lastly I can help out with engineering and I can tell you how to fix an APC including a fully broken one. I am pretty decent at CAS even writing a modern-ish guide that I intend to keep updated for as long as I can.

What I am weak in is, Research and OT chemistry [So making Cyclonite and Octogen] not something I have ever really interacted with since I am not really interested in those roles. Additionally I’d also say I am quite weak in the xenomorph department while I can help you with some parts I just don’t generally play much xenomorph

Now I am not saying I am completely useless I can go beyond the how do I nest people and how do I devour.
Something I always forget is how to store a face hugger as a carrier, I some how always forget it. So I imbedded how to do it into my brain, so if you use the ‘throw-face hugger’ ability on a face hugger on the ground or in your hand it will store it on you.

How often are to able to play CM?:
Few times a week

A screenshot or transcript of your human and xeno playtimes:

Human- Screenshot - c8c74e7f42d9c225d5e68dd73655d717 - Gyazo
Xeno- Screenshot - 192379f5ea45b4388bb3a1c1f5d08c4f - Gyazo

Anything else you’d like to add?:
If you want to talk to me about my discord behaviour I’d be happy too. I can also answer any questions you send my way.

6 Likes

Easy +1. Has the Synth and predator WL. Great player.

Okay, been here, seen a lot, can easily tell he’s got loads of expiriance, and can bring a lot of knowledge others might lack. Strong +1 from me.

2 Likes

+1 for me. Jam has both synth and pred WL, is a smart player, and knows their shit. They would be a great addition to the mentor team.

4 Likes

Well knowledgeable also previous mentor +1.

2 Likes

Why is it you chose to apply while we weren’t accepting applications? It was announced multiple times on the Discord and as the Discord is required as a mentor you’re generally expected to keep up to date with announcements, etc.

2 Likes

I also keep lesser announcement’s muted so I most likely didn’t see it

3 Likes

I see, suggest you do leave them unmuted because while people choose to shitpost in there sometimes important stuff is posted there, or at least I have been because I hadn’t had access to actual announcement channel until recently.

1 Like

Swore I already accepted this, but I guess I didn’t whoops.

3 Likes