Merlo_0y - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Merlo_0y

What’s your BYOND key?
Merlo_0y

What’s your Discord ID?
IKNAFASKENENO#0389

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?
Anjelica Bynum

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?
hetzero rebzero

What clan are you joining?
with free space

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:
I lived on peaceful lands, but now everything has changed… Because of the nest of strangers, who so prevent us from living, fucking people have arrived, because of which I have to fight for my land.

That is a meme application, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Damn, enjoyed the storyline. Really solid.
+1

5 Likes

Hello! It appears this application is a little half basked. Everything is fine until… the info on your Yautja. You placed nothing.

The next line doesn’t meet the Pred Names guideline.

You have to ask clans if you wish to join, something you can see on the wiki for preds (Hunters - CM-SS13)

The character story isn’t long enough. And doesn’t show off your preds character traits.

In short, i encourage you to withdraw your application. Our discord is filled with friendly people to help craft a good pred story. The only thing to do after that is to get a name for yourself in the community so others can vouch for you. Here is our discord link! SS13: Colonial Marines - Official

Don’t be discouraged, many pred players take a lot of time to get their way into the hunters ranks! Keep improving, keep trying :slight_smile:

I suggest this be moved to its proper place in Acid Goop.

4 Likes

Application is to be denied. I strongly recommend you look at previous accepted apps, and look at the pinned suggestions in the whitelist-app-help channel in the Discord.