Mikisx1234 - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - Mikisx1234

What’s your BYOND key?

Mikisx1234

What’s your Discord ID?

Mikisx#6961

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Felix bifel

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Nohn’thuh

What clan are you joining?

clan of panulh

If minor: Give your clan lore.

(panulh lore)

Yautja Character Story:

Did you use ChatGPT to either create or assist in creating your character story?

no i didnt use chatgpt i dont know what even is chatgpt

At the risk of sounding callous, I need to go over some things. Not getting into the authenticity of the story, there’s many problems here.

1. In order for an application to be accepted, you need vouches from the community. You have next to zero presence in the Discord. This is especially egregious as you were recommended multiple times across your previous applications to join the Discord and to look at the whitelist-app-help channel.

2. You haven’t been note free for over 30 days, and you didn’t wait 30 days since your last application.

3. We strongly believe that you used a program or similar software to generate the story, which is not allowed for a Whitelist application, to the point any that use outside programs to generate content are blacklisted from applying to any Whitelist ever.

4. Assuming that it’s a false positive, your story breaks canon in many ways. Yautja aren’t benevolent, they don’t protect those of another species, they hunt those that are worthy combatants. The second to last paragraph of the story is especially incorrect to the established lore that this server has.

I’ll leave this thread open in case you want to reply or give further thoughts. I will need to talk to staff in regards to point 3.

i agree with 3 of those rules cuz it did been 30 days from the last aplication cuz it was posted in may 6

I suggest you tell the truth or face the dire consequences, this is your one and only chance.

ok ok u got me i used yautja name generator for the name

The “You can reapply in 30 days” isn’t “When you first posted the app”, it’s “You can apply in 30 days, period.”

so i can apply at 30 days when the application is closed

The application is to be denied. You need to join the community Discord and look in the whitelist-app-help channel to understand how the application process works, and the various requirements. You also need to be note free for 30 days, and you need vouches from the community. That means getting to know and talking to the Discord community.

You can reapply in 30 days starting today, meaning July 12th.