What is your Bancode?

Admin who banned you?

Ltnts

Total Ban Duration

P for Perm

Remaining Duration

What other servers do you play on?

Nada

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Probably maybe paradise years and years ago

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

The note is : Permanently banned | Played was supposed to be permabanned in 2023, after review no one looked at the ban. Player was informed to appeal the ban on our forums if this is a mistake. Additionally, a player has stated in dchat SAY: DEAD/MmIcansmellit/(Elder Boiler (XX-183)) : nice love that fag shit

Links to previous appeals:

Nada

Your appeal:

Pretty simply used the F** word after getting hit with grenade spam cheese than a CAS spam and died, made me very angry so I typed it into D-chat right after dying. No excuse for it but obviously wasn’t said at anyone is particular unless you count inanimate CAS. So, I do apologize for using that word need to work on my temper when it comes to gaming in general.

Now in relation to this gobbledygook on that I was permanently banned before and never appealed. Since it was so long ago I don’t know the exact details or names for everything. However, I ended up coming back right before my ban was supposed to be lifted and logged in with another account (I use to use multi accounts for different servers and didn’t realize/care what account I was on while also being incorrect that my ban should have expired by now.) So logged in and played than got messaged by an admin for ban evasion and got instant perm banned. Then shortly after I logged into the OG banned account for this game (the ban finally expired) and before getting banned again for ban evasion explained myself to the admin my mistake of logging in right before my ban was up on OG account and have been playing the game every now and then for months with 0 problems from said previous ban.

The reason I’m making a perm ban appeal right after it happened is due to it being only being a perm ban because of staff’s previous mistake of never updating the notes surrounding the perm ban on the alt account from many months. There’s no way I would have been playing this game for months if I was supposed to be perm banned and never appealed.

Yet again this is only a perm ban offense because L saw in my notes a un-updated text of me supposed to be perm banned.

Please list all the accounts you were multikeying on.

1 Like

MmIcansmellit was the main account
mustymike22 was the alt logged in on

Thank ya. With that, this appeal is accepted However, you’ll have to wait out 6 more days for the bigotry ban. Please stick to one account on our server.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting