MP guide

Is that really Physical force though when it isnt used in a violent manner… Like you asking provost to remove your badge unless the CMP Is ok with it then again most are cause MPs will lie and cheat into getting people arrested which i’ve been told happens even though as CMP i can’t see everything.

Cameras on armor when

1 Like

turns off bodycam

1 Like

MP guide: provoke, get lethal’d, ahelp

4 Likes

Thats the cowards way.

I kill them back. Then charge them with attempted murder.

And when we are both revived… I put them into perma forever. No execution.
Deadchat is too good for criminals. You must stare mindlessly at the wall or mps forever.

5 Likes

The ghost button:

1 Like

Thats when you shoot yourself in the head to arrest them in the afterlife. No rest for criminals.

1 Like

I, in my 300+ hours as MP roles, have ahelped once and it almost got turned around on me and I almost got in trouble.

1 Like

You fool, it’s murder even IF you get revived.

Hand over your MP badge to me.

1 Like

Ha ha. I see your charge and counter it.

I play “self defense”. And I buff it with “Red wall of silence”

As you can see from the card text when “red wall of silence” is played any defense it is attached to is automatically considered valid; all circumstances are made irrelevant; and witnesses provided in the form of other mps.

Please put your murder charge in the graveyard as I put your body into a permacell.

Flavor text “I dont know why that marine made you shoot him 10 times but it’s clearly self defense. Cuff the body…”.

1 Like

Please do. Then I loudly and publically brag how your arrest and coming to terms with your criminality “drove you completely insane and comatose”

When your friends inevitably want to visit you, I deny them, then arrest them when they try to rescue or see you.

Even as a shell you are a useful piece.

1 Like

In that case I have one more trick up my sleeve:
I can and will argue with you about ML for the entire rest of the round in front of the appeals officer until they either shoot themselves or accept the appeal just to get it over with.

2 Likes

Erm… I have two hundred plus hours as CMP… Try harder :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes, but I don’t have to be right, I just have to mix truth and lies enough to sound right, and you don’t need hundreds of hours for that.
(Even though I do have that, my MT and CE hours were 1/3rd committing as many crimes as possible and 2/3rds arguing about ML from my cell)

2 Likes

Gets popcorn Watches the MP infighting.

1 Like

IT’S AN MT, GET HIM BOYS,

taser misses all shots and hits the marines to the side

3 Likes

here’s my MP guide:
don’t play MP lol

4 Likes

The OT Nade in his back pocket: Dropped int he middle of briefing

1 Like

when are we getting this guide btw

you’d probably be the highest hour CMP to make one on these forums since I doubt the few above you ever will

2 Likes

I’ll start this weekend, I want it to be like the comprehensive corpsman guide good

3 Likes

your call has been answered

1 Like