Sure, go write one if you have nothing better to do

3 Likes

mp guide
flashbang brief/reqline
always use lethals
multiply any brig sentences by 2
make up crimes on the spot to arrest people on

10 Likes

And of course make sure to learn from other MPs by reading all player reports against beck, lance and similar and trying to apply their tricks whereever possible. (don’t be mcshain, be smart and bypass the rules instead of threatening people when you notice what you’re doing isn’t working and getting banned)

3 Likes

How to effectively bait arrests as a MP

(More seriously, a MP guide would be cool)

3 Likes

Embrace Jack Knight, William Crimson, Beck and Lance as your spirit guide.

And Brett McPherson.

4 Likes

For real, i read some of the reports against MPs and think to myself that i could not be such a genius at sfor griefing even if i tried very hard

1 Like

how to escalate marine attempting to RP into a DASO and a forum report

2 Likes

more like how to turn a marine accidentally going outside of prep without armor into an execution and a cban

3 Likes

Talking out against MPs? Believe it or not.

Jail

Also mensla. It entirely depends on how that MP is taught like brindle is a bad egg his training wasn’t that good and thus he suffers from it. You can only teach people so much though and the problem is all that training goes out the window when the CMP thinks differently cause your not in command of the department only the CO can override the CMP when it comes to military law. The XO Cannot say much other than appeal when they can. People just have to use the system to their advantage. And To even suceed with that guide you’d have to give it to most MP mains so they can spread it around. I made a precusor to one with some notes im sure I have it around here somewhere

Though its my interetation of the Proceedures which LTNTS Would probably rightly correct me on. I should probably put more in here though… Busy.

side note:I couldn’t give two shits about someone out of armor. Apone didnt care in the movies nor did Gorman when SGs showed up rockin no helmets.

2 Likes

I already wrote it.

9 Likes

Absolute mad lad.

1 Like

MP Bucklist

Bait in prep - Never going to happen. without someone getting PB’d, Gunned down, Shot, Stabbed, Punched, stripped, and finally pointed and laughed at. and hung from a lightpole by a noose
Process prisoners and ensure safety - Lancies never learn not to be pricks. And shouldn’t be doing that…
Causing half the Server to be admin slept - Ive had atleast 1 muntiny where people arent properly marked so i dont know who to arrest and who not to. And even those unmarked people assaulting MPs and myself. Staff did nothing. Weak.
Arresting all of command - I have arrested and Executed Bob Cross and many SOs for being dummies.
Arrest a CO… As a MP… Never done that before… One day… I will…

1 Like

Dont leak the metacord again, this is your first and only warning.

1 Like

We need a banner of this like in ready or not

3 Likes

day in the loife of a tru mp geeza

3 Likes

MP Cord leaker

1 Like

The [REDACTED] OPSEC is still secure. No one can interfere with our plans. Operation [REDACTED] Will proceed without a hitch.

1 Like

Yes… thats the POINT of baiting.

I have arrested someone for yellow moving me as “assault”. Even if they got off (and they did) we were still able to entirely fill the cells with rioting deltas

Remember your worth as an mp is directly equal to the minutes you drain from other marines.

The cells hunger

5 Likes

Funnily enough if that’s the prep baiting image I think it is it didn’t actually lead to anything.

1 Like