true

What is your Discord ID?
Murphy’s Law#0077

What is your BYOND key?
peepeepeeter

Total Ban Duration
1 month

Reason for Ban
You were warned in SS13: Colonial Marines Official for: 1 month ban for Rule 2a, shock imagery: posted a photo in #deleted-channel of a cat falling over while pissing, having it piss into the air near the camera. What the fuck dude? Kept at 1 month ban because the infraction was slightly different than previous rulebreaks. - Amber. Expires 06/18/2023

Appeal
My bad for posting that, nowhere in the rules did it specify i cannot post animals having an accident like that and i didnt think it was that shocking so i uploaded it without thinking much as i just find it hilarious.

Knowing this, i am very sorry, i will keep this in mind and i wont upload anything similar again.

3 Likes

Assigned to the discord team for review :slight_smile:

1 Like

I totally let this ban sit out, so my bad. Informally, you reached out to me in pms and we spoke about it. The ban duration was 30 days, making your unban date be in 2 days. But seeming on the warning it said 1 month from the 17th and it’s the 17th, I’ll void the rest of your ban duration as an apology for forgetting about this and get you right back in. See you on the discord!

1 Like