Music

What kind of music do you all listen to?

While playing or in general? I tend to listen to noise pop/rock softer stuff occasionally

I guarantee you everyone in here listens to dogshit music brooo :rofl: :rofl: :laughing:

Chief Keef, Gucci Mane, Lil Durk, Pop Smoke, Freddie Gibbs, Any UK Drill Artisit (Except Russ I hope he gets stabbed by his opps), Pooh Shiesty, Lil Wayne, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, Indie Artists that are so obscure you will ask me if I’m just making up names at this point (I’m genuinely not), BONES, J. Cole, Any rock song from Guitar 1-3 (Not the Cherry Pie cause I think its for boomers tbh), 91-2010 R&B(Not R Kelly cause he pisses on kids), KODAK BLACK, Pouya, The rare once in a blue moon NBA Youngboy when I’m feeling exceptionally black in the moment, White Boy Scream (Brakence), Bad Bunny for the Latin Nights. German Drill cause it sounds fucking devious and hard.

Thats really it honestly.

2 Likes

alot of drum n bass/jungle, jpegmafia, death grips in 2023, techno, hardstyle, 80s new wave and post punk, neofolk, mf doom, idk i was a big /mu/core kid

2 Likes

bro them berlin drillers are not playing around, all that euro shit goes way harder than anything coming out the UK rn

1 Like

Classic rock, the doors, CCR, Journey, among others.

1 Like

Want to know what I listen to?

you opended the thread, you shouldve shared earlier >:(

just playing around cmon lets hear it then

Gustav Mahler is a genius.

1 Like

Valery Gergiev is an amazing conductor.

1 Like

I like me some Bernstein, but Gustav Holst is my favorite by far

1 Like

Baby Shark 10hr version is my go to jam when I play CM

2 Likes

So I mostly listen to ELO but sometimes listen to other stuff that auto plays (it is a feature that plays songs after I finish the playlist that are based on the previous song)

Gzuz sounds like he would have committed war crimes if permitted.

1 Like