nerocavalier - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - nerocavalier

What’s your BYOND key?

nerocavalier

What’s your Discord ID?

noire0118

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Alice Sanders

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Pe’dte

What clan are you joining?

Nhon

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

4 Likes

was told that they could apply for nhon
aside from that
+1 a very amicable, enjoyable person to be around
a person that doesnt crack under pressure, is mechanically robust and admirable
the story is unique, interesting and in line with both predator and nhon lore

Awesome long time player that is robust and also roleplays!!, story is well done and a nice read +1

2 Likes

+1 I’ve known this player for a long time and nero has always been a cool person to play CM with.

4 Likes

They put a lot of thought into their characters and take roleplay seriously, that’s some dedication I’m sure the whitelist wants +1

3 Likes

+1 Very robust marine player, also witnessed doing good RP during boring comms watch. Always gave me the run for my money when I am playing lurker or warrior.

2 Likes

Reputable player which would fit the spirit of the whitelist in my opinion. Their RP is capable among many roles and immersive characters. They also have mechanical and combat competency. Surely they are able to fit the spirit of the whitelist, they have my support.

3 Likes

Rat thief Kwii pred tries to steal your pred’s equipment when they leave it in a lodge crate or in their room on the ship. How does your pred proceed?

John “LRP” Warcryson runs up and does a /me of smelling your pred’s toes and says some wacky shit. How does your pred proceed?

Dchat is pissing their pants because you killed a lurker in the backline. How do you respond?

2 Likes
  1. Kwiis have a reputation for being thieves. I would attempt to get it back through RP but this is going to end in a honor duel because my predator is prideful.
  2. This is a severe example of LRP. I will just kill him and move on with it because it’s clear he’s starting trouble.
  3. Dchat will be upset over the slightest thing and it doesn’t sound like I did anything wrong. I’m allowed to hunt and kill xenos and the context provided has nothing against it.
4 Likes

Robust player, Solid RPer and a Great Person, They more than definitely have what it takes to be a Predator. +1

2 Likes

Expected response. Have a +1

2 Likes

+1, nothing more to add, everything’s stated above.

2 Likes

So far my experiences with nerocavalier have only been positive and I believe they can be trusted with the whitelist, obvious +1 here.

2 Likes

A certain +1 for a very old, reliable player. Always kept a cool head and stuck to their role, maintains a good RP standard regardless of their position in a current round.

1 Like

I knew Alice Sanders as a total robusto, and Nero as a really good mechanical player. I was surprised when I began interacting with them in-character to find that they were also a really capable and high-effort roleplayer. +1

After discussion with members of the Council, you’ve been accepted to the Whitelist. Permissions will come soon, and we all welcome you to the Whitelist.

Added pred:approved and removed pred:waiting