Nerv Stan

I’m aware that this PR was made but as far as I’ve seen it STILL hasn’t actually been added to the game (I haven’t even seen it testmerged) - that’s going on 2 weeks from the creation of the PR which… is kinda proving my point on this?

The only change I’ve noticed recently was that you couldn’t add the NVG optic alongside the Medic optic, basically a nerf. So evidently someone’s seen fit to merge /some/ code, without a testmerge, but it was a nerf and this PR above is still sitting there, two weeks later…

I agree as soon as a marine gets vored you should just let them ghost so it can be done with lol

btw we can easily remove tackling whatsoever, but we’ll need to make crit marines cappable again. How does it sound to you? Better than tacklespam? :roll_eyes:

Remember when lurker could hide your body in the other part of the map?

1 Like

Of course I understand that xenos players are pussies.But I sincerely do not like that when a drawer opens or you are spat out of your belly-there is enough time for even a defender to be able to feed you.What’s the joke?You’ve been swallowed and you’re not even able to do anything anymore?

ABSOLUTELY ANY xenomorph can swallow you again.
Not to mention that Sentinel still has a permastan of people without armor.AND THE FUNNY THING IS THAT ALL THE ARMOR FOR THE SURVIVORS WAS REMOVED.ha-ha

Bad attitude, you would be surprised sometimes what happens. I escaped several time because of the tools I carried or by some luck.

Several times I capped marines that would have reverse bursted me if they didn’t ghost. It’s not over till you get nested. You can even get some lucky breaks inside the hive as pictured here

1 Like

If i recall correctly, perma nesting was added to reduce the strain on people playing sentinel being forced to babysit suicide bombers.

I used to play sentinel a lot of RP’ing with captures and keeping them alive was fun for me, but alas now there is no point to patrolling the nest

1 Like