NessiePendragon - Player Report: Alexei 'ramius' Trofimov, Rule 10, Rule 2 (Survivors)

NessiePendragon - Player Report: Alexei ‘ramius’ Trofimov, Rule 10, Rule 2 (Survivors)

What’s your BYOND key?

NessiePendragon

Round ID:

Your character name:

Gokcen Demir

Accused BYOND key:

Unknown

Accused character name:

Alexei ‘ramius’ Trofimov

What rule(s) were broken?:

Rule 10, Rule 2 (Survivors)

Description of the incident:

I will keep this as simple as possible for everyone’s sake.

I was a late CMP. As soon as I woke up, someone crushed me with Colony Van, as I learned later, they were 1 CLF and 2 civilian survivors. We were on red alert and so many people were armed, myself included.

As CMP, I’ve declared the CLF guy Kill on Sight for obvious reasons.

I’ve asked both “Civilian” survivors to surrender their firearms, at least two times, and I explained the reason. I didn’t use any force against them beside my words. They did not comply, and after a while, I arrested one survivor for Sedition, since he was helping the CLF guy. The other survivor, Alexei, has escaped, and Warden didn’t detain him properly, despite my repeating orders. While I was taking the survivor I had arrested to brig, the armed CLF shot at us. I returned fire and killed the CLF.

Meanwhile, Alexei ‘ramius’ Trofimov was also there, I told him to surrender his gun again, he refused, and I used my baton. After hitting him once, he pulled back and took out his shotgun and shot at me within the PB distance at least once, missed. Then I’ve managed to kill him.

This person used lethal way to avoid an arrest, and violated the Survivor Rules by trying to kill CMP on the ship he came to as a friend. Considering that this person is a Mentor and should know the rules very well and confessed his violation in LRC, I expect him to be punished for both the LRP and IE.

In addition to above,

This has nothing to do with my complaint, but those who will try to explain the event will probably mention this incident too, so let me explain it beforehand. Warden, with the approval of the CO, was charged with NoD after taking Alexei, who tried to kill me, to Medbay, and then failed to secure Alexei under his custody. In short, the prisoner, who tried to kill me and was killed, managed to escape under Warden’s custody in Medbay, so we charged the Warden with NoD.

Evidence:

He admitted in lrc.

1 Like

Heya, will be posting logs for this

Logs posted

Reach out if you believe I missed anything!

Log colours will relate to the initiator of the log

NessiePendragon

Skateboreding

Third parties

Nessie is run over by a van driven by a CLF

Summary

ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) was friendly pushed by n/a/(Barry Greggs) with Colony Van.

Lethals are authorised against the CLF

Summary

SAY: Gokcen Demir [General]: CLF? (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [General]: Dear god. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [General]: Lethal force is authorized. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)

First conversation between Skateboreding and Nessie

Summary

SAY: Gokcen Demir [General]: Location? (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [General]: Hangar. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Surrender your weapon. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)

SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: What (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Surrender your weapon. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: Who are you (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Chief MP. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: Who (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Give me your gun. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: Its code red (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Give me. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)

Skateboreding flees in the van

Summary

ATTACK: n/a/(Lou ‘Leatherback’ Norton) was friendly pushed by Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with Colony Van.
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [Almayer]: Tell your CMP to chill the fuck out (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
ATTACK: n/a/(Drake Mosser) was friendly pushed by Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with Colony Van.
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [Almayer]: She threatened to kill me (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)

Lethals are authorised against survivors

Summary

SAY: Gokcen Demir [General]: Survivors are refusing to surrender their weapon. Lethal force is authorized.. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)

Second encounter between the Nessie and the survivors with the other non CLF survivor being detained

Summary

SAY: Phillip Overstreet [1]: Who was actually driving? (CKEY: n/a) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Surrender your guns. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: The CLF was (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: Then he left (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)

SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Give me your gun. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Phillip Overstreet [1]: Who’s asking? (CKEY: n/a) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Chief military police. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)

SAY: Phillip Overstreet [1]: I demand to know why (CKEY: n/a) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: It’s our rules. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: You cannot wander around with gun. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Hand it over to me. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)

SAY: Phillip Overstreet [1]: YOU ARE OCCUPYING MY COLONY (CKEY: n/a) (JOB: Survivor)
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) used the flash to flash n/a/(Phillip Overstreet) in the �Hallway Port (148,38,3).
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [Almayer]: Had (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) attempted to handcuff n/a/(Phillip Overstreet) in the �Hallway Port (148,38,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) grabbed n/a/(Phillip Overstreet) in the �Hallway Port (148,38,3).

SAY: Phillip Overstreet [1]: FINE FUCK (CKEY: n/a) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Detain the other survivor. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
ADMIN: Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) swallowed the pill (REAGENTS: Kapyrolin MST5HMG1HPP1PNP3) in the �Hallway Port (155,40,3).
SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Stop. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Phillip Overstreet [1]: RUN (CKEY: n/a) (JOB: Survivor)
ATTACK: The taser bolt, fired by NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir), narrowly missed n/a/(Phillip Overstreet)
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Phillip Overstreet) with a taser bolt in the �Medical Lower Lobby (134,41,3).

SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: Where (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Phillip Overstreet) with a taser bolt in the �Medical Lower Lobby (134,45,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Phillip Overstreet) with a taser bolt in the �Medical Lower Lobby (134,44,3).

SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: Is my wheels (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) grabbed n/a/(Phillip Overstreet) in the �Medical Lower Lobby (133,43,3).
SAY: Gokcen Demir [MP]: They’re refusing to surrender their gun. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)

Nessie engages in a firefight with the CLF survivor

Summary

ATTACK: The rifle bullet, fired by NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir), narrowly missed Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov)
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Phillip Overstreet) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,150,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,147,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,149,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,149,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,150,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,151,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,151,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,152,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot n/a/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,152,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot no key/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,152,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot no key/(Barry Greggs) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,152,3).

CLF decapped in the fight, supported by this text

Summary

SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [Almayer]: Decided to decap the guy (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)

The attempted detaining of Skateboreding with him deploying lethals

Summary

SAY: Gokcen Demir [1]: Detain him. (CKEY: NessiePendragon) (JOB: Chief MP)
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: Now (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)
SAY: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov [1]: Where are my wheels (CKEY: Skateboreding) (JOB: Survivor)

ATTACK: n/a/(Lou ‘Leatherback’ Norton) attempted to handcuff Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) in the �Brig CiC Hallway (71,156,3).
EMOTE: Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov/Skateboreding : cries out in pain!
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) stunned Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with the the stunbaton in the �Brig Lobby (69,155,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) stunned Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with the the stunbaton in the �Brig CiC Hallway (70,153,3).

ATTACK: The additional buckshot, fired by Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov), narrowly missed NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir)
ATTACK: The buckshot shell, fired by Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov), narrowly missed NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir)
ATTACK: The additional buckshot, fired by Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov), narrowly missed NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir)

ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,153,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,152,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,151,3).

ATTACK: n/a/(Lou ‘Leatherback’ Norton) used the flash to flash Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) in the �Brig CiC Hallway (71,148,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,150,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,149,3).
ATTACK: NessiePendragon/(Gokcen Demir) shot Skateboreding/(Alexei ‘Ramius’ Trofimov) with a rifle bullet in the �Brig CiC Hallway (72,149,3).

END OF LOGS

1 Like

Heya!

Looking at the logs I dont see any rules being broken here.
While normally non-hostiles are NOT allowed to shoot back when an MP is arresting them you did announce over general comms that “Lethal force is authorized” on all survivors around 5 minutes before the attempted arrest on Alexei.

Considering that the van, that Alexei was driving, was being actively shot at because of that order and the fact that you had just shot the CLF survivor on sight in front of Alexei while that Lethal Force order was active ON ALL SURVIVORS I am going to be denying this report and no action will be taken.

Like I said NORMALLY it is against escalation rules to shoot at MPs that are trying to non-lethally arrest you. But with everything added up the survivor shooting you in this specific context seems reasonable enough to fall within our rules.

3 Likes