NessiePendragon - Player Report: Amanda Apone, Rule 11. Marine Law, Mandatory Obedience, The following roles are required to follow Marine Law by the server rules. Breaking Marine Law may result in jobbans or further consequences.

NessiePendragon - Player Report: Amanda Apone, Rule 11. Marine Law, Mandatory Obedience, The following roles are required to follow Marine Law by the server rules. Breaking Marine Law may result in jobbans or further consequences.

What’s your BYOND key?
NessiePendragon

Time of incident:
2023-03-23T09:45:00+03:00

Your character name:
Gokcen Demir

Accused BYOND key:
unknown

Accused character name:
Amanda Apone

What rule(s) were broken?:
Rule 11. Marine Law, Mandatory Obedience, The following roles are required to follow Marine Law by the server rules. Breaking Marine Law may result in jobbans or further consequences.

Description of the incident:
In the LV round. Amanda must have been bored, I saw her ran around with an axe for fun and LRP behavior like, “CMP can I try my gun on you?” and I ignored her since she’s LCPL.
After a while, there was a Burrower onboard and we were dealing with her, after the burrower died, no matter how much we warned her, she refused to leave her weapon and wanted to deploy to “help the operation”, while there was a no CO or XO on the AO. XO was probably busy so he agreed to whatever Amanda said.
Me and CMP tried to arrest her for NoD but since she’s a MP, I couldn’t manage to detain her. After she deployed, she went to the frontline and capped. I was going to fax to the provost but I think it’s OOC issue.

Evidence:

I’d like to add my side to this.

I had gotten permission from the XO to deploy, and you, “Gocken” attempted to arrest me for deploying.

I expressed that I had permission to deploy to the AO, and after deploying I was guarding the IO, which ended in my death to a pred.

I also did not go to the front line, the furthest I went was to Med Dome, with the IO.

Hello, I was the CMP this round.

You were apparently indeed authorized to deploy in order to protect the FOB, however another MP believed, it is only allowed for MPs to deploy in order to honor guard or arrest criminals planetside. As you were already sitting inside the dropship, we tried to get you outside and check that, but you refused and then attacked the MP trying to cuff you. While planetside, you also violated SOP as non-honorguard MPs planetside are only allowed in secure areas like FOB or secondary FOB.

1 Like

I was under the assumption that Hydro was the secondary FOB, as it almost always is. And it ended up not being so. The reason I resisted the arrest was because I hadn’t seen you say anything about arresting me until after you had stunned me.

We probaly didn’t explain it good enough, but we didn’t want to really arrest you before you deployed, but instead check SOP if deployment to protect FOB is allowed, as another MP believed, it is not. So we tried to get you out of the dropship and look in SOP again, as the dropship was launching again soon after you entered and I did not want you deploying in case it was not allowed, but we should probaly have been more clear about that. The main problem I see is then deploying after being asked multiple times to leave the dropship, and then de facto being an honorguard for the IO. However, this is my view of the events in that round and I don’t know what the other MPs understood or wanted to do. I also wanted to say, the NoD wasn’t applied for the deployment as it was authorized per SOP, but as all major and capital crimes commited as MP get upgraded with NoD.

Might be useful to pull the logs?
Would help to get the entire picture and not just hearsay

I was an observer on this round and i can partly confirm that this happpened (i never saw the XO giving drop approval but i saw Apone resisting arrest in the Alamo before deploying) and i would also like to add that the preds immidiately targetted Apone once they realises she is an MP with pink hair, calling her an “abombination”

So while reviewing the logs I confirmed they were given permission to deploy as an MP.

HOWEVER,

I see literally the player acting in a “Meme” fashion through the logs of that day as a MP, and it’s quite unacceptable.

Alayka shapen up or ship out of the MP job, since this report is over a month old, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you may have changed. Do not meme as an MP, if I go down the rabbit hole further, I could probably issue you a jobban without question.

1 Like