NessiePendragon - Synthetic Application

Wasn’t originally going to comment because I don’t think you need it, you’re a great candidate for the whitelist and few should need convincing at this point.
Doing so because I witnessed you handle a wacky RP situation well, instead of immediately shutting it down you went along with it and being able to commit to scenarios others find LRP in an appropriate manner is a great quality for any synthetic.
+1

2 Likes

One of the COs that’s pretty memorable and fun to have for a round, also seeing you helping in the gameplay help channel +1

2 Likes

I have questions. Clearly this person will get the synth whitelist nerfed. If you are all ok with that then god be with you. Obviously +1

2 Likes

Most definitely a +1 for Demir.

Competent marine in all fields as far as I’ve seen. Enjoyable CO and can most definitely handle the roleplay of a synthetic as well. Crime synthetic is an interesting quirk, would be interesting to see in action.

2 Likes

Hi NessiePendragon and thanks for your interest in the Synthetic Whitelist!

To start, your quirk listed here is quite indepth and I approve of the layering in it. It’s well thought out and holds a great potential ingame. One small nitpick I have, “The laws of Earth stretch beyond the Sol, and Lindsay is the strongest and most reliable enforcer of the laws of the Earth beyond the Sol.” is extremely wordy and you would get fired for marketing after putting the whole board to sleep! Boo! :laughing:

The story you provided was relatively engaging and most importantly, displayed Lindsay’s dialogue and mannerisms in a realistic manner. I also liked how you incorporated all levels of your quirk inside of your story. We didn’t see any problems with it and it was a decent read!

Your memorable interactions were fun to read.

I think that you could have elaborated more on some sections of your skills but overall it good.

The three combat scenarios you gave made sense, I like that you didn’t shy away from complicated scenarios and gave a nice insight into how Lindsay would react in the event of a mutiny. You displayed a good understanding of Synthetic programming and their convoluted adherence to Marine Law by doing so, well done!

Vouches throughout this time have been very strong from the community, with a favorable Synthetic opinion! This means that you were very recognizable and performed well enough for many people to take notice.

During our observation period, we found that your support gameplay was satisfactory. In both medical and engineering fields you showcased an advanced understanding of barricade placement and medical procedures in sometimes stressful situations. We saw no problems with your gameplay here!

Overall there was very few detractors in this Synthetic application - you are a very reputable player who has seriously worked hard and refined their skills in all aspects. Your behavior is professional and respectful, you don’t cause any problems and you are a very active member of the community. If I had to give you anything to reflect on for improvement, it would just be the logline. But this application and your reputation certainly met the standards of becoming a Synthetic. We hope you will be able to keep that performance now and into the future :slight_smile:

Without further comment, we would like to wish your Synthetic to the USS Almayer!
Welcome onboard, Lindsay!
:mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

Added synth:approved and removed synth:waiting