NessiePendragon - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - NessiePendragon

What’s your BYOND key?

NessiePendragon

What’s your Discord ID?

nessiependragon

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?

Gokcen Demir

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?

Oya

What clan are you joining?

Mei’ka

If minor: Give your clan lore.

Yautja Character Story:

A group of Marines suddenly rush up and start shooting you. How do you respond?

Trying to face a large group of people isn’t Oya’s style. If this is Oya’s first encounter with the Marines, she will try to get away as soon as she can. If she can’t escape or if she has a score to settle with them, she will fight.

Another Yautja hunted and killed a target you had marked. What do you do?

That’s not good. Unless the Yautja was defending themselves, I would face the Yautja and would question them. An honor duel would follow this.

14 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

good rper and long time staff and whitelist holder
sought me out for help on her backstory and asked questions on predator rp/behavior
welcome back Mei’ka
+1

7 Likes

I mean its Nessie, do I realy need to give a reason for my +1 here? they are an amazing player and a good long term community member. I really would like to see them with the pred WL I’ve had nothing but positive interactions with them.

6 Likes

Loved the story, giving my full support. Cant wait to see you in game! +1

6 Likes

Nessie is one of the most wonderful people I have had the pleasure of meeting in my many years within CM.

Good luck on the 3/3 infinity WLs +1

7 Likes

nessie im just letting you know that you cant say :3 when you’re playing pred…
+1 extremely trustworthy member of the community

5 Likes

Interacted with and seen Gokcen Demir plenty of times and can say they have great roleplay. NessiePendragon is a veteran community member who ontop of being an admin is a Synth whitelist holder as well as CO council member. An extremely well known and mechanically robust member of the community who I am sure will do the Pred whitelist justice. +1

5 Likes

Is it possible to give like 12412412412412412 +1s? If so, slap them on! Nessie would make for an excellent Yautja. Great RPer, great figure for the community, just good at everything!

5 Likes

+1 has other WLs and knows how to RP, ontop of that they’re very dedicated to the community. Nessie would be an excellent addition to the WL

5 Likes

+1 for all the above.

5 Likes

+1

5 Likes

Has the Synth & Co WL. Can be trusted. +1

3 Likes

+1 aweosme

4 Likes

Have you played AVP2010s predator campaign on the highest difficulty to completion (nightmare)? If so please supply with me with a photo of the achievement you get for doing this at your earliest convenience

13 Likes

Great player and one of the handful of people that come to mind when I think about CMs current role-players. I’ve seen her play her static very consistently as both a marine role and CO role; as well as seen her be one of the few people who still roleplay as survivor. Just her being around helps sets the atmosphere for roleplay and helps push other towards doing it too. +11111111 ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ (P.S. she can also frag so there’s no doubt she’ll be able to get the mauling part of predator down)

6 Likes

+1 Nessie is great staff and a player, nessiepilled

7 Likes

Here would be a +1 vote had the forum/ooc not been muted.

7 Likes

+1

5 Likes

the server only gets better if nessie is on pred WL +1

5 Likes