Admin who banned you?
silencerpl (SeniorAdmin) on 2022-12-28 17:52:12

Total Ban Duration
Permanent

Remaining Duration
Permanent

What other servers do you play on?
Aurorastation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
No(Or I forgot about it)

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
Yes

Reason for Ban:
As CMP, beat a prisoner with their baton on harm intent, causing Internal Bleeding and the prisoners death after they prisoner got away from them and managed to get their hands on their gear during processing for attempted jailbreak. Refused to accept responsibility for putting the player into deadly IB in DMs. Due to other recent MP infractions, a three hour ban and a jban from MP roles was issued.

Links to previous appeals:

Your appeal:

First and foremost, I would like to clarify that I did not have any intention of causing serious harm to the prisoner and getting him out of game for that long. I was simply trying to prevent them from escaping and causing harm to others. Unfortunately, things escalated quickly, as he tried to take my gear, and the situation got out of hand, I panicked and used baton on harm.
It was not my fault that prisoner was out, because I just joined the round and he was already breaking window in a cell, I simply didnt have enough time to prevent it.

Furthermore, I would like to emphasize that I did not refuse to accept responsibility for my actions. I may have been defensive initially, but I eventually acknowledged my role in the incident and understood why I was wrong here.

I assure you that I have learned from this experience and will take extra precautions to ensure that something like this never happens again. Thank you for considering my appeal.

1 Like

This appeal has been assigned to the administration team for review.

Hi,

Currently looking into this appeal!

1 Like

Sorry, I was/am sick.

Your appeal is accepted, please ping me on discord at @simplecites if your ban is not lifted in a timely manner.

1 Like