Your character name:

Prime Warrior Y \ Burrower Y, Prime warrior DP \ Elder Burrower DP

Their BYOND key:

silencer_pl

What are you reporting?:

Enforcement Action Taken

Description of the incident:

Preface:

Me and DP (Gachiweeb) got banned for metacomming.

Two rounds before the one on this incident I latejoined and saw DP, L and YEP playing burrower and waiting for the dropship, by the time I got a larva the round was pretty much over but I decided to join DP and try it with next round (I PMed him about it on discord, which is equivalent to saying “Hop on xeno” in OOC in terms of being a rule break).
Next round we go burrower shipside together and get killed.

Addressing another thing in the ban: In the round before the one on this report me and DP were hunting survivors as drones, we get chased down and DP is tunneling as I am blocking bullets for him as I am full HP and he is low, I see he goes into crit and then teleports inside the tunnel and as I am surrounded by survivors and am probably dead I say in hivemind “HEAL DP” trying to save him and die to survivors. I am addressing this as this was part of the ban and I seriously don’t know how this proves metacomming.

=====================================================

Now to the round of the ban, Once again we are still trying to go burrower and get shipside, we actually manage to get shipside and escape the marines lurking by the dropship.
Here DP goes straight for the brig ladder on the fore-port hull and solo kills a marine while I am still trying to figure out where they burrowed and follow them (which both of us would’ve killed if we were “metacomming and coordinating our attacks flawlessly”).

After the marine is killed and I find DP he follows me east where I burrow into a room south and plant weeds to regain HP and he joins me. After we are both all healed up I continue burrowing east, DP thinks I am going back west to where he had planted weeds and burrows somewhere else (which again, wouldn’t happen if we were metacomming) and then realizes I went the other direction and follows me, We get to the SE maintenance of the upper deck which is a common spot for xenos going shipside, There 2 marines find us I burrow away and try to burrow away while DP was in the mindset of killing them 2v2 (You can check logs and see only DP got hit and slashed them for a while) when I see they actually decided to fight I un-burrow and join him (Again, wouldn’t happen if we were metacomming) and we kill the marines.

As more marines are coming we move up north to another common spot (What’s special about these spots if you are wondering, is that they are both in maintenance and have a ladder for emergency escape), I see there is a T2 slot open and decide to de evolve then evolve into warrior as I know DP can still weed and I can heal via slashes so there is no danger of death due to not being able to heal, DP weeds a sizeable area and then decides to go warrior as well as another slot has opened and tells me (Yes, In game) “Comms” and we go to destroy tcomms, Marines are coming our way and we just kill them off one by one which is honestly trivial with two warriors and weeds, and if you have ever seen a round with more than 2 or 3 warriors you know they just each lunge someone else without having to talk to each other.

Anyhow- As we’re chasing a marine we see the IO in the IO rooms and follow them in and this is where we got asleeped and killed by marines which ruined our round pretty much for no reason (We can answer PMs while playing the game).
Here silencer sends the first PM to me saying
“Enough. Both of you. Explain to me how are are both of you coordinating your attack, flawlessly, without ever speaking a word in game.”

Flawless it is not as shown above.
It is true that we did not speak but that’s because it was unnecessary and risky, For one risky because when you are trying to sneak around the ship talking can put you in danger and two I’ve played hundreds of rounds with DP as warrior and even if it was just another experienced warrior player I assure you we would’ve done just as well as when you know each other’s cooldowns and how the caste plays you really don’t need to talk, Try observing a round and seeing how warriors play together, I assure you it’s nothing but shittalk and saying “aw, I missed”.

Anyhow I responded with:
“Overwatch + 2000 hours of playing the game”

To which he responded, Completely clueless as to the feature of overwatching another xenomorph and thinking I mean we are playing the game Overwatch together:
“How does playing overwatch together let you physically know exactly when your buddy is engaging people and how many there are, so you can peel off to the side and attack the other side?”

This shows he completely failed to understand the situation & demonstrated his complete lack of knowledge about the basics of xenomorph gameplay. I proceeded to explain the aforementioned overwatch feature in detail - to which he responded by banning us both for three days.

This by itself is a breach of staff policy regarding rule 6 –“Any form of cheating via metacomms will result in a permaban” – This wasn’t a permanent ban because Silencer had no grounds to stand on other than his own observation with no actual hard evidence of us using an external voice-channel to coordinate such as screenshots, recordings or video files.

So either lift the improperly placed three day ban as well as the note or stick to the official guidelines and permanently ban us both from the game.

P.S This is a staff report as silencer banned us with no proof and failed to preserve the fun and enjoyment of the server by asleeping us and letting us get killed by marines.

Evidence:

DP’s admin PMs - Imgur: The magic of the Internet
My admin PMs - Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Ban message - Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Clips of playing the game and coordinating without saying a word (Amazing, I know) - What playing the game looks like - Album on Imgur
What meta comming actually looks like - What metacomming looks like - Album on Imgur

(Below is a joke if you don’t get it)
DP’s blizzard account (They do not own overwatch ) - Imgur: The magic of the Internet
My blizzard account (I do not own overwatch either) - Imgur: The magic of the Internet

8 Likes

First and foremost. I absolutely realized I misinterpreted your Overwatch comment and corrected myself in the following DM I sent you and in msay. To insinuate elsewhere is clearly misinterpreting how the conversation went and is not going to help.

From the start: This was reported to us as you were starting your rampage on the round I banned you. Upon receiving the report, while another admin started following you, I interviewed the person making the report and dove into the logs to confirm what they had told me.

At that point, I had discovered the following:

Through the previous and the current run both of you have, WITH ZERO COMMUNICATION, perfectly coordinated your approach to the DS, snuck up onto the DS undetected (where tha ARES alarm gave you away) and almost made it to safety on the previous round where you tried this as a drone and burrower, one of you got cornered which was incidentally when one of you sent THE ONLY SINGLE PIECE OF IC COMMS THROUGH BOTH OF THE ROUNDS, which was, and I quote “heal dp”. Your only communication to another player was two words, clearly typed in very fast.
On the round I banned you when you tried this again, you two removed the weak link in your plan, went up as burrowers, then cycle to warriors where you proceeded to tag team and coordinate attacks, magically knowing which direction each one of you is going to fling marines without ever using any form of IC communication (not even pointing), deliberately setting up kill points and at mulitple time magically retreating whenever one of you was finished killing an isolated marine while the other was distracting another one a screen away.

There is absolutely zero doubt based on what Ive seen in the logs, what I got from the person reporting you, what the other administrator saw and what I saw you do that you two are on voicecomms, clearly coordinating your rampage. This clealry runs afoul of our metagaming rules.

Both of you immediately tried to deflect this and explain this away as “skill”. No skill lets you magically know exactly when your buddy is done finishing off a marine so you can distract the others, or telepathically know where the other person is going to fling them. As such, after giving you TWO chances to actually not lie to me an admit to what you were doing, I banned you both for the above - clear metagaming.

Considering that this was a concentrated, multi round attempt and in the course of my conversation I determined that you had zero intention on being truthful about this, I escalated your bans to three days per staff protocol due to both the severity and the dishonesty.

EDIT: I profusely apologize for not permabanning both of you on the spot and promise that this will not happen again.

1 Like

First and foremost. I absolutely realized I misinterpreted your Overwatch comment and corrected myself in the following DM I sent you and in msay. To insinuate elsewhere is clearly misinterpreting how the conversation went and is not going to help.

You actually did not, you just responded with a “I am going to ban you”.

Through the previous and the current run both of you have, WITH ZERO COMMUNICATION, perfectly coordinated your approach to the DS, snuck up onto the DS undetected (where tha ARES alarm gave you away) and almost made it to safety on the previous round where you tried this as a drone and burrower, one of you got cornered which was incidentally when one of you sent THE ONLY SINGLE PIECE OF IC COMMS THROUGH BOTH OF THE ROUNDS, which was, and I quote “heal dp”. Your only communication to another player was two words, clearly typed in very fast.

Since you didn’t take the time to read the report I will tl;dr for you that I saw DP was going crit into the tunnel and I was surrounded by survivors so I typed that in quickly to try and have him saved at least.

magically knowing which direction each one of you is going to fling marines without ever using any form of IC communication

This is just ridiculous, I can see where DP is and aim the fling that way, I don’t need to say “Hey DP! I am flinging this marine in your direction!” or “I am flinging this marine into a wall to stun them further!”

There is absolutely zero doubt based on what Ive seen in the logs, what I got from the person reporting you, what the other administrator saw and what I saw you do that you two are on voicecomms, clearly coordinating your rampage. This clealry runs afoul of our metagaming rules.

What you saw in logs was us not talking, This is hardly proof for anything.

As such, after giving you TWO chances to actually not lie to me an admit to what you were doing, I banned you both for the above - clear metagaming.

This is just you deciding we are guilty and then making up non-existent evidence to backup your claim, have you heard of innocent until proven guilty?

No skill lets you magically know exactly when your buddy is done finishing off a marine so you can distract the others, or telepathically know where the other person is going to fling them.

You are just repeating stuff at this point, and by the way, fling is always in the opposite direction you are relative to the marine, I suggest you try to play the game before making such claims.

EDIT: I profusely apologize for not permabanning both of you on the spot and promise that this will not happen again.

Apology accepted, If you had maybe you would’ve been removed from the staff team.

4 Likes

If you’re going to be a smartass Nivrak I will void this report.
You want a fair chance for us to review it and reverse it, the snarky comments aren’t going to help.

My bad. I was thinking I should defend myself and DP though, I will not reply anymore and will await resolution.

1 Like

Defend yourself all you need to, but I’m warning everyone “aggressive” remarks are not gonna be tolerated. You can tell your side, he can tell his side.

where you proceeded to tag team and coordinate attacks, magically knowing which direction each one of you is going to fling marines without ever using any form of IC communication (not even pointing),

As nivrak said flings direction is relative to your and marines position and because of that it’s pretty easy to coordinate with other xenos without words

deliberately setting up kill points and at mulitple time magically retreating whenever one of you was finished killing an isolated marine while the other was distracting another one a screen away.

Yes we were dragging/flinging marines towards our weedline as it had weeds and maint doors which allowed easy ambushes.
After killing a lone marine of course i am gona retreat to the weeded zone or check out the area i hear slashes/abilities/shots fired to help my teammate

4 Likes

Considering the tone of this report, I have nothing else say to either of you directly. Sorry.

Once again, I stand by my work which will be shown if we pull the logs for this thing. I have provided ample explanation of my motivation to management and if they decide differently based on the same body of data, that is fine, but the idea that I did not do my due diligence and was owed anything to you more than I offered on my initial DM is, in my opinion, preposterous and frankly hurtful, especially from someone who has seen me do staff work before.

The fact that you are backing it all up by hyperbole and personal attacks on unrelated matters, which also have nothing to do with reality because I do not remember when exactly I was “removed” from anything, speaks a lot about the veracity of this report and honestly is proof enough that I made the right call by cutting my conversation with you short, because there is no way you would ever be honest with me considering that is what you seem to think of me.

I will provide any further information directly to management on request, but I am done addressing either of you about this report in any official or unofficial manner.

I will be pulling logs for this shortly

LOG DETAILS

Main parties of this report have received a colour corresponding to their respective logs

Silencer
Nivrak
Gachiweeb
3rd party engagements

Timestamps have been included for necessary logs

LOGS START

TGUI logs for Nivrak

16:31:14.627] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 62,15,2)
Using: /datum/hive_status_ui [0x2100062b]
16:31:19.598] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:46:14.462] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 81,130,3)
16:46:33.121] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:46:41.391] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 81,130,3)
16:46:50.764] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:48:06.663] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 185,120,3)
16:48:11.733] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:48:06.663] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 185,120,3)
16:48:11.733] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:49:00.128] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 216,125,3)
Using: /datum/hive_status_ui [0x2100062b
16:49:03.691] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:49:05.639] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 220,125,3)
16:49:09.769] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:49:19.636] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 233,130,3)
16:49:26.924] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:49:40.592] nivrak (as Burrower (Y-399) at 245,161,3)
16:49:52.309] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:50:58.504] nivrak (as Prime Warrior (Y-399) at 225,177,3)
16:51:06.194] nivrak in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

TGUI logs for Gachiweeb

16:23:07.948] gachiweeb (as Mature Drone (DP-983) at 127,202,2)
16:30:29.031] gachiweeb in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:43:53.603] gachiweeb (as Elder Burrower (DP-983) at 61,37,3)
16:43:55.814] gachiweeb in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:46:13.518] gachiweeb (as Elder Burrower (DP-983) at 80,130,3)
16:46:28.382] gachiweeb in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:50:47.350] gachiweeb (as Elder Burrower (DP-983) at 225,179,3)
16:51:00.189] gachiweeb in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

16:53:15.789] gachiweeb (as Mature Drone (DP-983) at 221,162,3)
16:53:17.264] gachiweeb in tgui-window-1/close (suspending)

Nivrak speech logs

16:38:35.780] HIVEMIND: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) : We can’t yet
16:38:45.224] HIVEMIND: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) : We’ll make you a tunnel shipside
16:57:08.695] HIVEMIND: Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399)) : L
16:57:11.587] HIVEMIND: Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399)) : You kinda slacking
16:57:14.429] HIVEMIND: Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399)) : We’re out here killing

Gachiweeb speech logs

16:38:33.386] HIVEMIND: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) : Can’t
16:38:48.884] HIVEMIND: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) : Weed restrictions BOO
16:39:32.714] HIVEMIND: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) : Don’t come to the LZ guys it will scare em
16:52:40.245] SAY: Mature Drone (DP-983): Comms (CKEY: Gachiweeb)

First coop fight with Nivrak and Gachiweeb

16:42:36.604] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)
16:42:39.616] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:40.128] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:40.764] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:41.543] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:41.943] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:43.865] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:45.104] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:45.769] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:46.254] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:47.278] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:47.293] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)
16:42:43.866] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)
16:42:48.805] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

16:42:48.864] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed Mminsk/(Ace Webb)

2 players fighting Gachiweeb

16:48:31.546] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Emma Faith)
16:48:32.655] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Emma Faith)

16:48:33.662] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))

16:48:34.042] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Emma Faith)

16:48:34.362] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))
16:48:34.661] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))
16:48:35.814] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))

16:48:37.470] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Emma Faith)

16:48:38.462] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))

16:48:38.617] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Emma Faith)

16:48:38.713] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)
16:48:39.361] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)
)

16:48:39.809] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Emma Faith)
16:48:41.227] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed/(Emma Faith)

16:48:41.311] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))
16:48:41.512] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))

16:48:42.354] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed/(Emma Faith)

16:48:42.814] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))
16:48:43.210] ATTACK: /(Keir Aslach) shot Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983))

16:48:44.075] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed/(Emma Faith)
16:48:45.319] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed/(Emma Faith)

At this point Nivrak joins the attack after Emma Faith either disengaged or died

Nivrak intervenes

16:48:45.933] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)
16:48:47.041] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:47.731] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)
16:48:48.895] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:48.945] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:49.991] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:50.043] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:51.080] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:51.236] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:52.205] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:52.357] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)
16:48:53.530] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:53.991] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:54.620] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:55.179] ATTACK: Gachiweeb/(Elder Burrower (DP-983)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

16:48:55.851] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)
16:48:56.951] ATTACK: Nivrak/(Burrower (Y-399)) slashed /(Keir Aslach)

At this point Silencer intervenes by sleeping both players, following conversations ensue

Admin PMs between Nivrak and Silencer

ADMIN: Ticket #11: Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399)): ? - heard by 3 non-AFK admins who have +BAN

ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/->Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399)): Enough. Both of you. Explain to me how are both of you coordinating your attacks, flawallessly, wihtout ever speaking a word in game.

ADMIN: PM: Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399))->Silencer_pl/: Overwatch + 2000 hours of playing the game?

ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/->Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399)): How does playing overwatch together let you phsically know exactly when your buddy is engaging people and how many there are, so you can peel off to the side and atack the other side?

ADMIN: PM: Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399))->Silencer_pl/: I have hive status open and got DP filtered, When they get damaged I overwath and see where they are. Lunging different people is common sense

ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/->Nivrak/(Prime Warrior (Y-399)): All right. After consulting with other staff, logs, and looking into the report, I do not think you are truthful with me and I think you are both metacommunicating tour attacks via voice comms or ooc communncaitons, which is against our meta-gaming rules. I am issuing a three day ban.

Admin PMs between Gachiweeb and Silencer

ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed)->Gachiweeb/(Prime Warrior (DP-983)): Enough. Both of you. Explain to me how are both of you coordinating your attacks, flawallessly, wihtout ever speaking a word in game.

ADMIN: PM: Gachiweeb/(Prime Warrior (DP-983))->Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed): what do you mean i was watching what he was doing and checkin every engagement he did if i saw he lunged, changed direction i would follow him to check it out

ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed)->Gachiweeb/(Prime Warrior (DP-983)): I saw you two, multiple times, perfectly spliting your focus and aware that you displled

ADMIN: PM: Gachiweeb/(Prime Warrior (DP-983))->Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed): we were trying to get shipside last round and the previous one so we knew what we were gona do and as for reacting to each other i know Y is a good player so i don’t have to ask him every time if he killed someone i just guess he killed them or they got away

ADMIN: PM: Gachiweeb/(Prime Warrior (DP-983))->Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed): every time i play i watch over the chat long to see messages like this to know if another xeno engages someone and i check it by going near them Imgur: The magic of the Internet

ADMIN: PM: Silencer_pl/(Cassandra Reed)->Gachiweeb/(Prime Warrior (DP-983)): All right. After consulting with other staff, logs, and looking into the report, I do not think you are truthful with me and I think you are both metacommunicating tour attacks via voice comms or ooc communncaitons, which is against our meta-gaming rules. I am issuing a three day ban.

Both players are promptly banned

Logs requested by Nivrak

First ticket: DP and Y aren’t saying a single thing but coordinating perfectly. Metacomms couldn’t be more obvious.

Second ticket: DP and Y wordless in sync. Went burrower to go shipside, then went warrior. They have not said anything but a few words to BOO over hivemind. Does this count as metacomming

Third ticket: Warriors Y-399 and DP-983 are metacomming.

END OF LOGS

Do reach out to me if you believe I missed something!

1 Like

Thanks for the logs, Can you include the logs for the initial ahelp (The one that was received by admins)?

Additional logs have been added, tickets from players will be added shortly but CKeys will be expunged

Based on the logs, statements of staff online and the number of reports it caused in-game it is clear that a large amount of people had cause to believe you were both metacomming.
That said, there is not 100% sufficient evidence to say you absolutely were.
This was a judgement call, and given all the above it’s not one I or the rest of management find fault with.
Given the information Silencer_pl had at the time, and the input of staff & players, he had the right to intervene and could have issued a long term ban pending perma. In this case, he chose to be lenient. Your ban will not be altered, and having already expired there is no further action to take at this time.

Resolved. No action taken.

2 Likes