Your character name:

Michelle Richter

Their BYOND key:

SmellyHippie

What are you reporting?:

Behavior involving Misconduct

Description of the incident:

I was playing the round then got the following admin PM

Now from my perspective I do not know what he was talking about (perhaps I did something and didn’t notice? I don’t know as apparently I am supposed to magically know what he saw)
The note he was referring to is related to an exploit, which I know for a fact I didn’t use because it requires two people and is pretty noticeable.
I was honestly trying to figure out what I did wrong to which I got toxic answers “Why are you trying to trick me?” “You know what you did” which I don’t really get where they are coming from.

From staff protocols and code of conduct:

1. Whenever a player receives a punishment they should know why and what they are being punished for.
  2. Remain Professional, no matter what happens
  3. Constantly stay cool. Regardless of what a player says to you do not act unprofessional and get angry with them.

As it stands I’ve been let know I was banned for something related to grabbing, I don’t know what for or how to avoid it next time
and was treated with not even half the respect that was given to the admin.

Evidence:

All the times I have grabbed anyone from around 5-10 minutes after landing (based on my chat logs)

202 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Zoey Oldbern passively! (Zoey is dead, I grab her and put her on a roller bed)
199 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Boey Zewbern passively! (Random Grab)
42 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Ivan Petrov passively! (Random Grab)
748 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Unknown (as Zoey Oldbern) passively! 3x (In combat, near FOB pretty sure they were crit and I was pulling them to a medic)
8 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Unknown (as Zoey Oldbern) passively!
6 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Boey Zewbern passively! (Crit, trying to recover)
112 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Unknown (as Zoey Oldbern) passively! (random grab)
57 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Unknown (as Zoey Oldbern) passively! (Random grab)
193 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Boey Zewbern passively! 5x (Zoey is dead in FOB here so I am just spamming grab while they are being treated)
25 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Boey Zewbern passively! 8x (Same as above, they are dead in FOB, not abusing anything)
676 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Unknown (as Zoey Oldbern) passively! x9 (Same as above, woke up and getting surgery)
149 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Unknown (as Zoey Oldbern) passively! (Random grab)
9 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Flick Stewart passively!
6 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Flick Stewart passively!
5 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Serith ‘Nutty’ Gibson passively!
13 lines later - Michelle Richter has grabbed Isaiah Franks passively!
Then around here I get admin PMed

1 Like

There are two images on the imgur link FYI

1 Like

This report has been accepted. The note was removed.
I am sorry it took so long.

1 Like

Added report:approved and removed report:needverdict