What is your Discord username?

sauswich

What characters do you play on CM-SS13?

Vespa Summy

Are you 16 or older?

Yes

Timezone:

EST

On average, how many hours are you available to moderate in an average week?

Qualifications:

Do you have previous experience in game or community moderation?

I was a former mod for CM in 2019. Forest2001 was my former manager.

Provide any links to any previous CM-SS13 whitelist, mentor or staff applications:

I had one on the other forum I believe, tinodrima7020, but I cannot find it.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on CM-SS13?

No.

Can you actively engage and communicate with the team through Discord?

Yes

Final Details:

Why would you like to join the CM-SS13 staff team?

I originally had to quit because I was attending Uni at the time and now I’m in a more stable position and have time to spare so I would like to contribute to the CMSS13 Community as it is among one of my favorites.

What makes you a great addition to Staff? (Experienced Tabletop DM, Aliens Lore Buff, Super Organized, etc.?)

I am very patient and have a great eye for detail as I deal with excel and numbers daily with my work. Also have some former mod experience on this server, though it has been a HWILE.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality of a CM-SS13 staff member?

Coming into an issue with an unbiased point-of-view and reviewing ALL necessary details before acting.

Anything else you want to add?

Vote Ice and Leave

Hello NoH8OnlyLove,

Previous application: (Accepted TinoDrima7020 - Moderator Application)

As for my assessment. I am somewhat familiar with your name, but I can’t say I know you too well, which I suppose is a good thing in many respects.

I was not here back when you were a staff member; please tell me about your time as a team member:

• What did you like about being staff?
  • What did you dislike about being staff?
  • How long have you been back?
  • What kind of staff member were you?

Fair enough Biolock!

• What did you like about being staff?

What I liked being about staff is just the break from chaos of CM it gave me funnily enough. The ahelps were just like administrative tasks I craved doing. I enjoyed them. I also found it, for those willing, an excellent educational opportunity for both myself and the player involved and most importantly ensured that players in general were enjoying themselves and that if they had questions about gameplay and whatnot, I was able to assist.

• What did you dislike about being staff?

When you’re one of three mods/admins on, way back when anyways, and you get a pile of ahelps? It becomes a bit of a nightmare! But always had a supportive team. But the absolute worst was just being newly-minted/the trial period, because there’s so much to learn and read through.

• How long have you been back?

Came back within the last month or two. Not sure where to pull that data. It’s very recent.

• What kind of staff member were you?

Border-line too nice to be honest. Not to say that I haven’t issued punishments, but I try to note and warn where possible in place of a ban while reserving bans for the most disruptive of behavior. I’m also not afraid to just jump into an ahelp to try and get the gist of the issue and then going back for help from the team if I get stuck (Sorry if I didn’t answer the question, but I think this is what you meant).

Heya! I’m going to be extremely mean, and I really dont intend to be that way but I do think its the right thing to do here.

I really appreciate the application and the motivation behind it. I love folks applying for mod and you having previous experience as staff along with great motivation are all very good things.
I am however still going to be denying this application. But you’re free to apply again as of October 25th.

The main issue that I have is that you took a big break and now have only been back for about a month.
I do think that you might make a good staff member but I would really like to see you maybe take another month. So please dont interpret it as me saying that I dont want you as a mod and think you’d make a bad mod, because its not that.
Just get some more recent playtime. Make yourself familiar with some of the new roles (ASO? What the hek is that?) and with other rule/gameplay changes. (For example rule clarifications are gone now!! Crazy right?)
A lot of stuff has changed, most of it for the better, and it can take some getting used to. I’ll be looking forward to a new application from you in the future though!

Added mod:denied and removed mod:waiting