Admin who banned you?
MrDadMan

Total Ban Duration
Permanently

Remaining Duration
Permanently

What other servers do you play on?
TerraGov Marine Corps.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
Yes.

Beestation, /tg/station, Fulpstation, Goonstation, Yogstation, Citadel Station 13. (All permanent bans) Monkey Station (Temp ban, 2 weeks)

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?
No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?
No

Reason for Ban:
I have two notes for the ban: Rule 2, LRP: as MP cadet, they were in medbay messing around with the shipside doctors because both sides had nothing better to do. In this time, they got caught up in the moment with their fun and OD’d a newer marine on inaprovaline when they were asking for painkillers. Normally this player is a cool person, but with the notes today, it will follow escalation and they will be banned for 1 day along with a jobban for MP and Command roles. by mrdadman (Admin) on 2022-11-11 03:27:21 and Banned from Chief MP, Military Warden, Military Police, MP Cadet - Behavior below roleplay expectations: as cadet, they were messing around with doctors in an undisciplined way and ended up taking a patience and ODing them on inaprovaline. by mrdadman (Admin) on 2022-11-11 03:29:55

Links to previous appeals:
N/A (Never appealed anything!)

Your appeal:
I do not have screenshots, but I do admit I was in the wrong and do not want to blame Mrdadman from this, I was a new player, (about ten days into the server) and I had no previous warns on the Military Police job, I was just a new player, that went from Private to SO in a matter of 10(?) days.

I had no previous mentor experience and I do blame myself that I did not read the rules up until then, I know I still have a bad history in this server, and it has gotten worse, after my previous ban I have been trying to improve my RP among the server, to improve the server along with myself, I just want to have fun in the server once more and I am sorry that I have griefed as an MP.

I have learned the way of my actions and will not do it again. I am trying to become an active member in the community, one that isn’t known as a griefer or troll, I am sorry that I inap OD’d the marine, and I understand that I was in the wrong, with the doctors not knowing on how to fix the OD’d marine. I am sorry.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me, I’ll happily answer them whenever I have the time to do so.

1 Like

Appeal has been assigned to administration team for review.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay. I like this appeal, because I like hearing people want to improve. However, I do not like to check your notes and see you received an SL ban just 2 days ago. This does not give me confidence you are actually trying to improve your reputation. Until and unless you can fix this erroneous behavior your MP ban will stay in place.

This appeal is denied. In the future, when you post an appeal, play the game, but stay out of trouble. That shows you’re not griefing or trolling anymore, which is what we want to see.

1 Like