OGBlackFlag - Yautja Application

Yautja Application - OGBlackFlag

What’s your BYOND key?
OGBlackFlag

What’s your Discord ID?
Black Flag #2823

Do you have a regular character? If so - what’s their name?
Jimmy ‘FF’ Chance/ Archibald Hathaway/ Xeno: KII1

Yautja Info:

What’s the name of your Yautja?
Kain’Tao

What clan are you joining?
Clan Tao

If minor: Give your clan lore.
Clan name: Tao

Relationship in the Clan:
Kain’Tao, fortunate to be as the son of a Warrior named Petin’Tao, in the Tao clan. Petin’Tao, is an Elite in the Tao clan, a stoic warrior who has completed the challenge to become a Clan Leader. Three serpent queen skulls are proudly presented on his scout ship, and the stories of his hive cleansing are sung in jubilee. Petin’Tao fathered 87 pups so far, and is thought to be the next in line to become the successor of the clan.

Clan leader:
The clan leader, Rorik’Tao, is around 751 years old. His age is a testament to his hunting prowess. Once an Elite of the Ransok clan, he defeated the former clan leader in an honorable duel. After usurping the former clan leader, he began to spread his popularity as a warrior that has no equal. This angered a rival clan, the Umsui, in which a semi-civil war broke out. The conflict lasted two years consisting of proxy battles on foreign planets. While the battles were fought honorably, the enforcers were called in to halt the bloodshed.

Status of the Tao Clan now:
The conflict between the Tao and the Umsui left a devastating blow on their resources and manpower. 42 blooded warriors were killed, and 17 skilled workers were killed. The Tao clan, now is attempting to reassert their dominance through the hunt. The rivalry between the Umsui and Tao continue today, both competing for glory and upstanding in society. After the conflict between the two clans, society had mixed feelings about the Tao clan. Most supported them, since all skirmishes were carried out honorably. Yet some viewed them negatively, as it was not fought in a duel between the clan leaders.

Religious views:
Kor’Ma is the patron God of the Tao clan. It reflects their warrior spirit and the ability to do battle. Yet, they honor Paya the God of the Hunt and Glory and Dtekale the Goddess of women and birth. By choosing Kor’Ma, the clan faithfully serves in his name in hopes of victory in battle, the hunt, and for the healthy new pups they will bring into this world.

Yautja Character Story:

I can vouch for this player’s experience and ability to RP. I think they would be able to add to the atmosphere as a Yautja.

Not sure if my opinion means much, but I’ve seen him quite a lot recently and enjoyed every interaction, definitely approved by me.

I’ve seen the dude around. Few interactions with him, but they’ve been good.

+1

The Council has completed their vote, and your application is to be accepted. Expect permissions changes soon, and welcome to the Whitelist.

1 Like