Admin who banned you?

morrowwolf

Total Ban Duration

Forever

Remaining Duration

N/A

What other servers do you play on?

IS12 somtimes

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Never been banned on it

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

MP and 24 hour ban - Player was playing MP and seemingly got intoxicated, ended up in perma after a series of events, and then beat themselves to death. Player was not forthcoming at all in ahelps

Links to previous appeals:

No previous appeal

Your appeal:

Ah yes I remember this ban… I’m going to speak my mind and say I do regret doing the whole thing messing around as MP causing trouble and taking up other peoples time and the admins. Now I do want to play MP again or at least I would like to play MP again so I can change my game play up a bit decision is up to you. the best I can do is apologies and say that I have learn’t my mistake, that I will read the rules so I do not do this twice or brake any others and promise I won’t do it again.

I HAVE noticed on the note that It says I didn’t cooperate on the ahelp which is true and I am sorry for not doing so and I think was the biggest mistake I made I should of immediately told the admin what happened, so I can tell you now in the future I will respond to ahelp and explain what I can, sorry staff team.

I have also realize what I had done then was just really dumb of me and how I could of prevented this ban from happening if I just didn’t act like a total idiot then and responded to Morrows ahelp messages, I can say ever since this job ban I have been following the rules and have not got a note or ban yet I plan on keeping it that way I am genuinely sorry.

Worthwhile enough for me. Please understand that MPs have more weight and responsibility than normal roles on the ship. Going forward, if you’re shitfaced, please just play rifleman instead of someone who has authority.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting