Admin who banned you?

msloveschakle i think

Total Ban Duration

7 business days

Remaining Duration

5 days or something

What other servers do you play on?

No.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

No.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

18+, sexism

Links to previous appeals:

none

Your appeal:

My friend came over, we’re playing Mo Bamba.I’ve taken an handful of Xanax/Diazepam/Kava-Kava/Omeprazole bars and a glass of Whiskey which is absolutely disgusting, before I got to play that day. I’m general work at home. I’ve said such abhorrent, absurd in dchat which are not offensive per se. I am not an sexist, racist, bigot. My best friend is actually Gay and I’m not kidding, OR being ironic. I’ve had lovely relationships with as far a an hour or two, the longest three years. "Women came into the world for their wombs only, Women aren’t smart’. What was said wans’t funny. I love everyone, including you reading all this right now. I have absolute no ego towards any other being. I’ve been swimming in a puddle, helicopter me to the pool. I love CM and its community, staff and its uniqueness.

Hello PanWarszawa,

Are you on that same concoction now at the time of this appeal’s writing? Staff members are not allowed to staff while under the influence, and while the same restrictions aren’t extended to players, you’re equally as culpable for your actions regardless of intoxication. While the staff team loves you too, this appeal is denied.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting