Admin who banned you?

Host

Total Ban Duration

Permanent

Remaining Duration

Permanent

What other servers do you play on?

Foundation 19, Warhammer 40k.

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Yog station, Goon station, Fulp Station

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

It has been a long time since I was banned, so I’m not really sure. I believe that a long history of LRP finally caught up to me and it was recommended that my ban be escalated to permanent due to my continuous disregard for the rules.

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

I have been part of the server for a very long time. Sheesh, I think like… 5 or 6 years at this point? On and off, not consecutively. During that time frame I have had, “Peaks and valleys” of both good behavior and bad behavior. I have a very long list of notes and have received a few bans on the server. These range from things like low RP, suicide, improper escalation, etc. All things that are rightfully should have been banned for, and honestly there are times when I should have been banned but the admins gave me chances which I then went and squandered…

Despite the negative interactions, and the things that I have caused, for which the fault is solely mine, this server has been a bastion of peace and a bridge for things that I have been going through personally in my life.

I believe a lot of my bad behavior to be a byproduct of those outliers which affect me externally, that I then, in turn, bring into the game and then end up doing really stupid things that give me in trouble.

That’s just an excuse though, and it shouldn’t be anyone else’s problem but mine. The things I’ve done that have affected other people’s experiences on this server are not fair, and so when I was banned and then had that ban escalated to permanent I deserved it.

I want to come back though. I want to have that one more chance to come back and exude positive roleplay experience around the character that I’ve spent a long time building on this server. Colonial Marines is something that I have enjoy throughout a significant portion of my life, and something that has followed me as I moved across the country and established my life.

I want to formally apologize for everything that I’ve done, then I want to have some type of credibility back on the server, and be given a chance to prove that I can do better and then I can contribute to a fun time as opposed to something that could possibly ruin someone else’s experience.

I understand if that grace cannot be given to me, but I do appreciate you all taking the time to read this. Anyway. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Happy Easter!!

3 Likes

Good evening, this has been assigned to me. I’ll get back to you soon if I need any more info.

1 Like

Good morning, could you perchance get a vouch from any other SS13 server you currently play on?

Sure, I will reach out to the folks on Foundation 19 since I’m more known on there.

1 Like

Someone is coming to vouch for me I think.

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t play CM but i know Ape man is a good man, and basically everyone in F19 loves him, he’s cool.

1 Like

Just wanted to post this as well so it doesn’t seem like I just made another account and came and posted here. I can post more screenshots from the F19 discord where I asked for a vouch if needed.

Thank you Cyfr for the vouch I really appreciate.

1 Like

Thanks both, although there seems to have been a slight bit of miscommunication. A vouch for us would be a staff member from that server confirming your activity/amount of notes you’ve had with them. I’ve been on the Foundation server and asked for one now so don’t worry about getting one.

Hopefully will have a resolution for you tomorrow morning GMT. Just deliberating with the admin team

Awesome. Thanks man, yep I’m cool with the admins too, they always give me a certificate for my cooking skills feeding the D class.

1 Like

Good afternoon. So, with a fair amount of debate in the team, we’ve decided to deny this appeal at this time for the following reasons:

• Number of timed bans you received leading up to your permanent ban, you had ample opportunity to reflect before the ban but that didn’t happen.
  • Length of time after the ban has been placed. It’s been quite a short time since the ban was placed and some of the team are not happy with offering another chance so soon.

If you would like to appeal this ban in future I would recommend you wait a couple months and during that time play other servers consistently without racking up notes or bans to get a good reference.

Resolved. Appeal denied.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting