Admin who banned you?

Cluster

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

Perma

What other servers do you play on?

Beestation, Aurorastation, and Fulpstation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

Yes, a few other servers I forgot the names of. The bans were removed and were only placed due to me having the same CID as someone else.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Unknown

Links to previous appeals:

I haven’t made any.

Your appeal:

Ok, so, I’m going to be as blunt as possible. I just tried joining CM today and found that I’ve been banned since 2021. I have no idea why I was banned and have never played here before. I believe the ban may be due to my CID issue but I’m not sure. I just honestly want to get unbanned so I can try out this server. Sorry if my ban appeal seems short or if I messed something, I don’t really have much information to put down and I’ve only been playing for 4 or so months.

Hey there, when you attempt to join the server, there should be a message regarding the ban. The ban code should be in there. Adding that to your post here will make it substantially easier for use to figure out if you’ve been caught in a stickyban.

I’m really sorry but all it said was when I was banned and by who.

After an investigation this does in fact look like a sticky ban to me. I’ve sent the removal request up to Management, and hopefully we can get this lifted for you within the week.

Added appeal:approved and removed appeal:waiting

you need to post the Bancode= here in order for us to lift this, ie:

you’ve been whitelisted against that stickyban. let me know if you have any further issues

its still showing the same thing, like I’m banned

when’d you last try?

Tried multiple times since the ban was removed and once just now,same thing.

Don’t mean to be annoying but its been over two weeks and I’m still banned, is there something I should know or do or is it just something I need to wait on?

this ban isn’t present in our ban database, if you get an additional bancode, let us know