Please, god, don't break into requisitions.

In my around 12 hours as Cargo Technician, and 1 hour as Quartermaster, i have seen people break into Requisitions, over and over again. Please, PLEASE do not decide to jump the table and enter our workspace. I don’t know about everyone else, but i certainly don’t like seeing some unga break into the place that we’re supposed to keep all the supplies in. It can interrupt roleplay, it can show, that we were, infact, working very hard on an FOB crate to keep you stocked and kicking, and that your MD was of the least priority to us at that current moment. If you must get our attention, point into requisitions. we’ll probably notice it and get to you shortly. Please don’t hop the table and go in. it’s rather disrespectful to the people getting you your attachments, guns, ammo, and pretty much everything you need. Remember, we have the right to deny you service. Don’t give us a reason to.

17 Likes

Unga bunga me want attachies and mk1

10 Likes

I will do this again.

14 Likes

I will toss you down the ASRS if you try this on me again.

8 Likes

I do love being an MP for that reason, dragging the mindless unga back to the line.
CTs, and REQ in general, are some of the few people I trust as MP.

7 Likes

You cannot stop the unga-tide.

3 Likes

As an MP player I believe that Requisitions should be the first department with a shoot-on-sight policy for trespassers.

15 Likes

CTs should be legally allowed to throw people down ASRS who break in

5 Likes

I did this as scout and a CT got mad at me and decided to chase me the entire opeation untill he got spaced in alamo, time to do it again : )
also you cant RP as CT, its cargo or die.

5 Likes

mp idea when those marines exist: hide somewhere like in a coffin and just pop out “you are under arrest for tresspassing”

4 Likes

The first ever militarized exosuits that the USCM will develop will be made by the CTs to hold back the unga hoard.

3 Likes

You’re not trying hard enough to keep cargo secure, buddy.

12 Likes

Defend Cargonia

3 Likes

I don’t know if MSGTs still spawn with a pistol, but I used to politely ask interlopers into the kitchen to leave, then dump 7 rounds into the head if they refused - even if they were scientists. As a vital service provider like Req, I would probably skip the “politely ask interlopers to leave”.

3 Likes

CTs are like more reliable MTs. You know where they will be, what they are doing. You’ll get reports if they are failing that.

In a Anyone-not-Req vs CT/RO scenario, the biggest question is “Did it happen in Req?”

If it did, the CT/RO get a few intangible points in their favor for trust. It’s a bit like if a marine got into a he-said she-said with a doctor…while in a OR lol. The MP has a pretty clear choice on who is guilty unless evidence/non-biased eyewitnesses indicate otherwise.

2 Likes

Whenever I play CMO and they don’t answer me in the line I still hop in, I have access there’s no point in me hopping in but it’s just funny as shit. So, I say “Real” to your comment.

2 Likes

5 Likes

All seriousness, what are you supposed to do? Let them trot off with valuable materials? You are extremely limited in terms of non-lethal means to subdue personnel outside of MP.

3 Likes

always ask research to make a couple of EZ autoinjectors full of soporific, might come handy.

2 Likes

Chemicals being weaponized is lethal force per the rules. You may as well use a gun at that point. Gonna get bwoinked either way.

2 Likes