Admin who banned you?

I do not remember

Total Ban Duration

Perma

Remaining Duration

Perma

What other servers do you play on?

CM PVE, Fulpstation

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?

None.

Do you play using a Virtual Machine?

No

is your copy of Windows legitimate?

Yes

Reason for Ban:

Shot myself as SO, a mistake I realize in hindsight was very stupid, but as I was called away urgently for something outside of SS-13 CM I just decided to suicide and then leave.

Links to previous appeals:

N/A

Your appeal:

I was absolutely in the wrong for doing this, I left the round with a vacancy in a SO postion that woudlve gone unfilled most likely, I will not do this again and make sure I do my diligence to always cryo if I wish to leave the game in such a high tier role

Hello Pog Champs Enthuasist,

Your recent note history is really terrible, and this job ban was the result of an escalation of punishments over a very short period of time. Committing suicide as an important role for a weak (or completely absent) roleplay reason not only unduly deprives the marines of an important slot, but also serves to lower the roleplay of the server, and to break the immersion of the players around you.

If you need to leave mid-round as an important role, please adminhelp and let staff know so that you can be sent to cryogenics. If you need to leave urgently, then just leave, you may get actioned by a staff member, but a simple explanation would get that punishment lifted.

This appeal is denied. Please go a month of active play without accruing any serious notes or bans, and then consider re-appealing.

Added appeal:denied and removed appeal:waiting