PoopyJoe200 - Synthetic Application

Synthetic Application - PoopyJoe200

What is your BYOND key?

PoopyJoe200

What is your Discord ID?

sas4crackedman

Do you usually play a specific character? If so, who?

Johny John Johnson

What whitelist applications have you previously completed?

None currently.

Synthetic Info:

Name of the Synth Character you wish to play:

John

What is your Synthetic’s Personality?

Very cooperative with command and marines and always willing to save you from that evil runner (i am not gonna chase it) , has basic emotions except pain and “love”, what is that anyways?

How will they react to the different ranks of the USCM, what would they talk about in a one on one conversation? What are their interests? What is an advertisement logline that could be written for them?

Captain: John would hold a respectful and professional demeanor when interacting with the captain. He would follow orders diligently and provide valuable insights based on his experiences. In a one-on-one conversation, they might discuss the overall mission objectives, strategies for dealing with potential threats, and the importance of maintaining crew morale.
Interests: Leadership, decision-making.
Advertisement logline: “Captain and Synthetic, united in the pursuit of discovery, face the perils of deep space in the name of humanity’s future.”

Chief Engineer: John would share a common interest with the chief engineer in maintaining and repairing the ship’s systems. They would engage in technical discussions about the ship’s infrastructure, troubleshooting methods, and innovative solutions to overcome challenges.
Interests: Ship maintenance, system repairs, technological advancements.

Advertisement logline: “Chief Engineer and Synthetic, a dynamic duo fueling the ship’s progress and defying the boundaries of technological limits.”

Medical Officer: John would approach the medical officer with a concern for the crew’s well-being. They would discuss medical protocols, emergency response procedures, and potential health risks. John would provide assistance in analyzing data and monitoring crew health.
Interests: Crew health, medical procedures, emergency preparedness.

Advertisement logline: “Medical Officer and Synthetic, guardians of life in the vastness of space, ensuring the crew’s safety against all odds.”

Commanding Officer: John would approach the commanding officer with a cooperative and supportive attitude. They would discuss the day-to-day operations of the ship, crew assignments, and the implementation of protocols. John would offer suggestions to optimize efficiency and safety on board.
Interests: Ship management, crew coordination, protocol adherence.

Advertisement logline: “Commanding Officer and Synthetic, working together to navigate the vast unknown and protect the crew from unseen dangers.”

Why do you want to be a synthetic/why should we whitelist you?

I enjoy playing support roles and healing injured marines and being a synth would maximize my efficiency on healing people (no internal bleeding, no need to eat etc.), i am also a very active person and i will try my best to make the round less stressful for the medics

What is your most memorable interaction with a synthetic?

The most momerable interaction i had was when malcolm rescued me in the middle of the battlefield where no one noticed me

Synthetic Character Story:

During the mission, the Almayer received a distress signal from a nearby colony that was under attack by hostile alien creatures. As the crew prepared for the operation, I, as the ship’s synthetic, took charge of coordinating the mission logistics and ensuring that all necessary equipment and supplies were ready.

In the briefing room, surrounded by the crew, I stood at the front, projecting confidence and professionalism. “Attention, everyone. Our mission is clear: to rescue the survivors and neutralize the threat. I have accessed all available data on these creatures and formulated a tactical plan. We will proceed cautiously, utilizing our training and resources to maximum effect.”

The marines listened intently as I explained the creatures’ behavior, weaknesses, and recommended strategies. “Remember, teamwork and communication are vital. Stay alert, watch each other’s backs, and follow the established protocols. We will get through this together.”

As we landed on the colony, chaos ensued. The alien creatures were fast and relentless, attacking from all directions. Amidst the chaos, I provided real-time updates and tactical suggestions through the communication system. “Marines, be aware of the creatures’ acidic blood. Aim for the head, it’s their weak spot. Keep moving, stay in formation, and use the environment to your advantage.”

Throughout the mission, I monitored vital signs, analyzed data, and alerted the team to potential dangers. “Watch out, there’s a group of creatures approaching from the east. Take cover and prepare for engagement.” I guided the marines through narrow corridors, ensuring they stayed on course and avoided potential ambushes.

In one intense encounter, a marine was injured and required immediate medical attention. I quickly assessed the situation, relaying instructions to the medic. “Apply pressure to the wound and administer the medkit. We don’t have much time, but we can stabilize the marine for extraction.”

As the mission progressed, casualties mounted, and tensions ran high. I remained a calm presence, providing words of encouragement and strategic guidance. “We’ve come too far to give up now. Stay focused, use your training, and trust in your abilities. We will prevail.”

Finally, after hours of intense combat, we successfully rescued the remaining survivors and eliminated the alien threat. The marines gathered, exhausted but victorious. I joined them, my synthetic voice filled with pride and admiration. “You all demonstrated exceptional bravery and resilience. Your teamwork and determination were crucial in achieving this success. The Almayer and its crew can be proud.”

The crew members looked at me, appreciating my role in their survival. The mission showcased the value of a synthetic’s knowledge, adaptability, and unwavering support. As we returned to the Almayer, I continued to assist the crew, providing analysis and insights to ensure their ongoing safety.

Skills:

Engineering:

just started

Command:

not very familiar

Medical:

extremely familiar (was rough when starting)

Requisitions:

very familiar (my friend gave me a guide)

What are some scenarios that you can perform combat in? Give us a brief example.

A unarmed marine is alone and i notice him being in danger so i help him agaisnt the xeno and it runs away (i cant chase it) so i bring him to fob (if possible) so that he can be healed safely

Final Info:

Have you been banned from CM in the last month for any reason? Do you have any active jobbans?

I have never been banned or jobbanned from CM

Are you currently banned from our Discord?

Nope.

Let us know why you were discord banned.

I havent been banned.

Do you have anything else you would like to include about your application?

I will prove to be a great Synth if whitelisted

I suggest you withdraw this.

Your synthetic has no personality, at all, aside from coming off as an everyman who attempts to imitate and a tactically motivated synthetic with nothing to back it up in your story.

Your story is also relatively lacklustre and while I understand it is an attempt to provide some semblance of it by offering tactical advice, it comes off as ordering the marines - particularly as they say ‘Our mission is clear’ in the briefing room.

Your gameplay as a doctor is also startlingly poor in my experiences. I have seen you amputate peoples limbs during limb replacement that was entirely unnecessary and refuse help from others around you, and I have never seen you performing Engineering roles or Requisitions.

Your combat answer is lacking and does not fully go over what is expected of a synthetic.

4 Likes

the amputation incident happened only 1 time because of all the people that were shoving me and distracitng me and theres written that i just started engineering (i have different timezones too)

-1 very obvious griefer
zero personality, and somehow even less competency
the application is awful
if you cant treat one person because people are talking around you i dont think you’ll be able to handle anything that a synth is expected to do

3 Likes

this is funny

2 Likes

Yesterday you managed to grief hijack twice sending down the DS, once putting the DS’s both destinations as the LZ as a means to kill everyone on the Alamo in the breached FOB. There’s no way this was an accident, this happened twice in like 3 rounds, each of the times people calling you out in Dchat for being a blatant griefer.

Just today, you launched the DS at minute 00:20 before briefing had even started which resulted in moreorless the whole round ending up being griefed for the most part, it took marines at the minimum 15 minutes to leave the FOB and you stayed silent on radio, with you taking Alamo off autopilot over and over and dissapearing for the rest of the round

Ontop of this, it appears the little time people have known you for on this server that they pretty much are mostly confident that you are just here to grief people. These incidents arent just oopsies or just “CM moments” where its all in good fun where a really silly thing happens, you’re just ruining rounds.

-1, like the two above, I literally see no chance on how this would even go to council for a serious review. This message might come off as harsh but if someone has something geniunely positive to say something about your way you play the game id be surrpised at the very least.

1 Like

I second the last sentence statement here; Synth requires you to be able to both perform any job command could ask you to perform in such a way that anything you do looks like you atleast know what you’re doing all the while listening for anything command or anyone else asks of you.

as an example; if I’m at the fob getting surgery from the synth and they cut my foot off because another squaddie said they needed help too because that was enough to distract them then that’d be eye-brow raising to say the least for a synthetic.

I see you’ve been getting a lot of flak concerning your performance in medical, so I’d like to help. Just tell me what times you usually play in and I can see if I can spare some time to join and review your medical performance, maybe even offer some advice if you want. We all have bad days, I get it, and I want to help you get over it.

Please do note that my DMs are closed for personal reasons, so please talk to me over this discussion channel if you want to set up a review session.

Funny.

I’ve witnessed most of these myself, safe to say it’s not an “accident.” -1.

1 Like

Hi PoopyJoe200

Your Synthetic’s personality is too generic and needs to be reworked entirely. Pick a hobby of yours and make a personality around that, or a favorite character in media.

The logline is about your Synthetic, not about comparing it to other roles. There should be 1 logline, and a description about how your Synthetic may address Enlisted vs Officers, for example. This question is more about RP potential of your Synthetic.

Good to hear your memorable interaction.

In your story, Synthetic’s usually don’t give briefings - they also do not usually give orders, this is because doing so may lead to Marines being harmed. There is also not a good usage of your ‘personality’ in the story, this is most likely because your personality is lacking.

Experence answers are lacking and need to be elaborated on tenfold.

Your combat answer is lacking, add a couple of more scenarios and double check the programming guidelines.

The application is denied but you may reapply in 30 days.

In the future, do your best at addressing feedback as it may negatively affect your application by not doing so. Before you reapply, it might help to post for advice in WL APP Help. Best of luck in the future :slight_smile:

Added synth:denied and removed synth:waiting