post funny strats here (any role)

That reminds me of some round as VC, I was gunner and somehow eaten five crates of frontal cannon ammo. The RO had a nerve collapse over this.

Get a ton of glass and a claymore.

Plant the claymore in a doorway where the sprite clips through the wall

Plant the glass in front of the claymore

Wound yourself slightly

Lie down ontop of the claymore

Profit

Delta pfc with delta headband and service jacket:
Shotgun with BC and gyro in both of your hands
Shotgun with BC, MH and gyro on your back
Shotgun with BC, MH and gyro on your suit
buckshot in your armor
Buckshot in your webbing
Buckshot in your shell pouch
Buckshot in the other shell pouch
Buckshot in the shell belt
Medikits filled with buckshot in the backpack

2 Likes

As an OT, makes grenades with the longest delay possible. Either xenos think itā€™s a dud and walk onto the nade, or marines think itā€™s a dud and walk onto the nade. Either way, youā€™re getting some kills one way or another.

1 Like

Double Guns; reloading is a bitch, but you put twice as much lead down range first.

Playing surv on Solaris in garage solo

Leave the cadeline one tile behind the garage doors, since you can reach the buttons from 2 tiles away, once a bean goes in between, slam it closed and happy killing. This is pretty much secure dome strat but they literally dont expect it at all, since well its never been done much at all so its moreorless garunteed free kills.

1 Like

Playing surv in solaris marshalls.

Build a fuckton of cades, and make a maze, Ensure you have enough ammo to last you for 25 minutes or 20.
Proceed to circle around the maze killing anyone who enters the death zone. Also shock doors for extreme xeno trust issues. Pray you donā€™t get pounced and they hit your cade to stun themselves. Godspeed!

survivor-cm

1 Like

Yea, so remember this? Yea I forgot to mention; has to be two of the same gun. Tried Shotgun and Rifleman last night and remembered thatā€¦

Unironic, yes.

Not being able to fill medkits with nades was a criminal dev change. Somehow my nade backpack only carries likeā€¦2 medkits worth of nades. Thatā€™s just mean.

1 Like

The centipede in Marshals on BR as survivor

1 Like