Accused BYOND key:

Unknown

Accused character name:

Elise Heidrich

What rule(s) were broken?:

Rule 4: No griefing

Description of the incident:

I am currently the XO in CIC.

Someone during the operation yells an SO is being tortured in the CL’s office. I tell my CMP to handle it. A few moments later, an announcement comes about the lifesigns in the CL’s office. All of my SOs beeline for the CL’s office, and I have to wrangle them back to their seats. With no ASO to delegate to at the time, I assign an SO to take over the bubble in CIC as I move to the Liason’s office.

I then move to Liason’s office, asking what is going on. Liaison says something about pleading the fifth and not speaking, as they turn their suit sensors off. They never came to their office.

I check the crew monitoring computer to find that the SO is dead inside containment. I check the research containment cells to no avail. My character has no IC reasoning to believe the SO is in the Liason’s containment cell, and even if I did know there was essentially no way to open the cell in the amount of time I had to save the SO. To of which then they perma.

All of this, during an active operation in which marines are quickly falling and mass casualties are being taken. The liason goes groundside to avoid any consequences.

I am fine with death on the Almayer, it is what drives a story. However, the manner of which Elise handled this RP, from literally ghosting the Liason’s office to avoid any RP and spouting stuff in comms instead leads me to believe their actions were to cause detriment to myself and others during the round.

Evidence:

None.

1 Like

Howdy. Elise actually had absolutly nothing to do with that SO since they were a paid actor spawned by LTNTS. (soulless NPC) The only fault I could say they made was walking away once they saw them in their cell and not cooperating, that being said I will not hold it against them since it really wasn’t their problem, and it was an admin created one where noone was actually harmed.

As for Elise going groundside, I tasked her with getting my Director character a dirt sample, which is obviously more important than a dead body.

Anyhow, there was no wrongdoing here by Elise since the SO corpse was an admin event outside of her control.

4 Likes

Added report:denied and removed report:needverdict